Official DOA6 Costume Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I can see NyoTengu hair bun is nude lol. What Leifasumi is trying to say, Leifang was the first girl to have a hair bun. Sure it’s covered, but it’s a hair bun nevertheless. Just like she was the first to have an up high ponytail, which was taken away completely for Kasumi. That also goes for, Marie Rose and Kokoro. They both claimed her hairstyle and most people don’t realize it. If TeamNinja didn’t remove those hairstyle, Leifang would have the most hairstyle out of all the girls. Anyway, NyoTengu looks great with the up high bun and that outfit gives it a nice touch. Hopefully this will inspire TeamNinja to give it back to Leifang.
Yeah it would also be nice of they gave the characters their normal DLC hairstyles, like Kasumi had loose with mini pigtails and she also has a ponytail with different ribbons too xD

Idk if Leifang has a new hairstyle in Venus Vacation but if she does I think that'll be added in too. Kasumi also has a low ponytail too in VV so I pray they add that too since I want as many styles as possible tbh!

SaihateDYNAMO

Yeah, that's not the hairstyle Nyo has xD

View attachment 27285

View attachment 27286

Leifang wears her chignon bun covered and with a ribbon lace but Nyo just wears a messy high bun. Leifang has straight bangs but Nyo has an actual hime cut and wears her sidelocks shorter and slightly curled

I hope they give the bun to all girls tho, I would love Kasumi and Phase with it with their normal fringe and shaggy bangs xD
Since the hairstyles in the Closet mode are named “Kasumi: Ponytail”, “Christie: Bob”, etc. I’m hoping that hairstyles can be mix and matched with every character because otherwise it would seem really pointless to tell us the name of the character who owns that hairstyle! Orr, we get some generic hairstyles not assigned to any character that everyone could wear like pigtails, braids, long hair, ponytails, pixie cuts, etc. If they don't end up doing either, which is most likely, I would kill for hairstyle DLC in the future.

I can see NyoTengu hair bun is nude lol. What Leifasumi is trying to say, Leifang was the first girl to have a hair bun. Sure it’s covered, but it’s a hair bun nevertheless. Just like she was the first to have an up high ponytail, which was taken away completely for Kasumi. That also goes for, Marie Rose and Kokoro. They both claimed her hairstyle and most people don’t realize it. If TeamNinja didn’t remove those hairstyle, Leifang would have the most hairstyle out of all the girls. Anyway, NyoTengu looks great with the up high bun and that outfit gives it a nice touch. Hopefully this will inspire TeamNinja to give it back to Leifang.
I'm imagining LeiFang sitting at a computer typing this right now lol!

Leifang

Yeah it would also be nice of they gave the characters their normal DLC hairstyles, like Kasumi had loose with mini pigtails and she also has a ponytail with different ribbons too xD

Idk if Leifang has a new hairstyle in Venus Vacation but if she does I think that'll be added in too. Kasumi also has a low ponytail too in VV so I pray they add that too since I want as many styles as possible tbh!
Yeah I remember Kasumi low ponytail. I wonder why they got rid of it. At any case, I pray they will add more hairstyle as well. ❤️
Since the hairstyles in the Closet mode are named “Kasumi: Ponytail”, “Christie: Bob”, etc. I’m hoping that hairstyles can be mix and matched with every character because otherwise it would seem really pointless to tell us the name of the character who owns that hairstyle! Orr, we get some generic hairstyles not assigned to any character that everyone could wear like pigtails, braids, long hair, ponytails, pixie cuts, etc. If they don't end up doing either, which is most likely, I would kill for hairstyle DLC in the future.

I'm imagining LeiFang sitting at a computer typing this right now lol!
You know me pretty darn well lol XD. I totally agree, I would definitely buy new DLC’s hairstyle, especially if they’re unique and it’s own. I want it something like how Tekken 5 and 6 did it. Each character would have their own style. If TeamNinja ever do it, I hope it’s not copy and paste.

juliusxcix

does anyone have pics of the different hairstyles in doavv? i cant find any pics or videos but people are saying this is where the new hairstyles came from?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
does anyone have pics of the different hairstyles in doavv? i cant find any pics or videos but people are saying this is where the new hairstyles came from?
I don't have pics but iirc Marie gets her loose hair and ponytail from there, Not gets her bun from there, and Ayane has a different short hairstyle in VV but they haven't added that in yet, same with Kasumi's low ponytail. Honoka also gets her fully loose hair from that game as well

Kokoro doesn't have those Naotora low pigtails in VV tho so they may just make new hairstyles, and Christie isn't in VV but that bob cut is one of her LR hairstyles

SaihateDYNAMO

i'm sorry but leifang was the first girl to have HAIR, anyone that isn't bald is just a shameless ripoff tbhfam.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Was on Twitter and saw this, this guy who did a DOA6 interview article confirmed this costume for Christie is in the game

He said it's in the build he tested two days ago. ALSOOOOO he said that each girl has at least one costume that's on the sexy side:oops: Some even have more than one, and he said there's a ton, so looks like we haven't even seen what everything is yet xD

Idk if anyone had posted this yet but I thought it was cool we at least got some costume confirms without actually seeing the costume xD I'm trying to ask him if it's the same story for the men as well

UpSideDownGRUNT

Considering the build that got leaked had Nyotengu andbP4 it's very possible that builds also also has the deluxe edition costumes though so when he said some have more than one? I think he might be referring to those.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Was it ever mentioned how we unlock costumes in the game? I know costume patterns are unlockable in DOA Quest mode.
I just hope there won't be any costumes locked behind hard difficulties, like in DOA5 vanilla, which means many (including me) won't ever be able to unlock everything in the game, and I hope the new in-game currency, if it unlocks costume and customization items, is unlimitedly earnable by playing the offline game modes. I hope Street Fighter V's awful in-game currency system was not the basis.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Was it ever mentioned how we unlock costumes in the game? I know costume patterns are unlockable in DOA Quest mode.
I just hope there won't be any costumes locked behind hard difficulties, like in DOA5 vanilla, which means many (including me) won't ever be able to unlock everything in the game, and I hope the new in-game currency, if it unlocks costume and customization items, is unlimitedly earnable by playing the offline game modes. I hope Street Fighter V's awful in-game currency system was not the basis.
Well what I assume is that you use the DOAQuest mode to earn cash to buy the hairstyles, clothing and other accessories for the characters. I think this is the new way to unlock outfits.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm sure unlocking stuff in Arcade is still viable though

That's what I hope.

Earning in-game currency by simply playing the offline game modes, even if lower difficulties earn lower amounts of currency, to then use that currency to buy costumes and customization parts in the in-game shop, is fine by me as well.

In general there is not much that I hate more than content like costumes locked away behind hard difficulties, which I will never be able to obtain.

Macca Beam

how will a currency system affect the inevitable dlc/added content? are they purchasable with ingame money in addition to real money?

Ninoasker

Was on Twitter and saw this, this guy who did a DOA6 interview article confirmed this costume for Christie is in the game

He said it's in the build he tested two days ago. ALSOOOOO he said that each girl has at least one costume that's on the sexy side:oops: Some even have more than one, and he said there's a ton, so looks like we haven't even seen what everything is yet xD

Idk if anyone had posted this yet but I thought it was cool we at least got some costume confirms without actually seeing the costume xD I'm trying to ask him if it's the same story for the men as well
The men better have sexy costumes too. I want my Reindeer Ein costume for Hayate back and I want it NOW

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD