Official DOA6 Costume Thread

RetroMe91

BQY1Bjp.png

This has to be the ugliest shade of green I've ever seen, we stan the queen of terrible recolors.
I love this actually! It looks so old school military.

Macca Beam

Wait there's a photo mode? How long until another round of "oh nooooooo shimbori flupped flipped and lied in da intabiewz!!" again?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Wait there's a photo mode? How long until another round of "oh nooooooo shimbori flupped flipped and lied in da intabiewz!!" again?
Well technically he didn't lie since it's not really a photo mode, it's more like a feature, I think he was disconfirming a standalone photo mode which is fine imo. Hopefully the movie mode where we can view character winposes and choose who is the loser will be in too since he hadnt shown that yet in the video

N1ce Dreams

Well technically he didn't lie since it's not really a photo mode, it's more like a feature, I think he was disconfirming a standalone photo mode which is fine imo. Hopefully the movie mode where we can view character winposes and choose who is the loser will be in too since he hadnt shown that yet in the video
Once again, he was asked the wrong question xD If they'd asked is there replay mode like in Last Round he be like "of course". It looks just like 5s replay mode, and I'm happy about that. You can pause whenever you want, you can choose any angle, and I'd imagine you can still turn on the button inputs that were used during the fight. No rewind still, but I think there must be a reason for that but that's fine by me.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Once again, he was asked the wrong question xD If they'd asked is there replay mode like in Last Round he be like "of course". It looks just like 5s replay mode, and I'm happy about that. You can pause whenever you want, you can choose any angle, and I'd imagine you can still turn on the button inputs that were used during the fight. No rewind still, but I think there must be a reason for that but that's fine by me.
Yeah I'm content with it myself, a certain demographic will also like it since you can look closer at the models and such, I swear on my preorder of DOA6 that I saw Leifang's butt jiggle during Nico's Break Blow but I may have just been imagining things xD

N1ce Dreams

Yeah I'm content with it myself, a certain demographic will also like it since you can look closer at the models and such, I swear on my preorder of DOA6 that I saw Leifang's butt jiggle during Nico's Break Blow but I may have just been imagining things xD
XD weather it jiggled or not, no one can take that image away from you. :oops:

ShinobiOfTheWind

zdLnuQG.jpg

I'm sure most of you hate this and find it tacky, but this is honestly one of my favorite recolors in the game.
Ahahaha, yeah i don't like it. It lacks of colors and still a big problem with their white render. This costume is awesome but in Blue <3
Anyway, I won't use it, but I'm glad some people like it.

Xion

they forgot to animate the feathers on her shoulder :rolleyes: Im glad there was a delay, at least gives me hope for some of these little things being fixed...if they even notice stuff like that.

Addictrian

they forgot to animate the feathers on her shoulder :rolleyes: Im glad there was a delay, at least gives me hope for some of these little things being fixed...if they even notice stuff like that.
like they (forgot );p to animate the short shorts on Zack including his Jacket from his suit. also Diegos leather Jacket . the same for Rig in his Alt . the Movement of the clothes(males) is not the same like on the Girls ...( so lame )

CFW

I absolutely loathe the set recolors they give us and I hate that it does nothing but clutter up the costume select AGAIN.

Ninoasker

She black

tenor.gif
She’s a confirmed Latina. Neither Latino or Black are nationalities, Latino is an ethnicity and Black a race, so she can perfectly be a Black Latina lmao.

Back in track, I don’t get how some people dislikes Lisa’s purple recolor. It’s so fab jfc. I do like the gold/white recolor more tho, that color combination is LOOOOVE love love. Also, remove her DOA4 default costume and bring her DOA5 furry jacket, even back in the DOAD days I found that shit ugly af.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD