Official DOA6 Costume Thread

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Yeah, everyone makes mistakes, but people will typically point out flaws on work regardless if it's amazing or not. I'm not big on the bikinis for fighting games, but I do like sexy outfits; and to me overalls with no bra is about as sexy as it gets for females. Naturally my mind wanted to believe it was real from the start.

Then dont spread Fake News, People see your channel and videos as a reliable source. If you’re just gonna copy, paste and publish content that’s clearly clickbait people won’t take you seriously. Since people see you as a reliable source you should do some research instead of mindlessly publishing a video with false information. Us, the DOA community thank you for your videos, but saying you only do it for us is a load of shit, honestly. You create videos because you like to do it and because you want to share the news with fellow DOA players. I understand the backlash you receive isn’t pleasant but you get backlash because of something you caused, so don’t try to victimize yourself.

Okay, come on don't you think that's a little overboard? It was a picture, and it could have tricked me. He doesn't have people editing his work, or a team of writers; he does this on his own free time. If he messed up on a character or frame data, or something that actually truly mattered... yeah maybe this post is warranted.

Costumes are casual entertainment -- they do nothing to change the experience of the game. And when you say Fake News, you sound like Donald Trump. Just sayin...

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, that and there wasn't really an uproar tbh, I still think the video was for the most part good but I was just surprised that you had included that Hitomi costume xD

Just in the future be sure to look closely at the costume icon since they all should look the same no matter the outfit, in the little box it was displayed in you could see that the posing was still the render pose. That and the character select animation shouldn't change and should be the same with all costumes, and to my knowledge Hitomi doesn't have her ponytail hair option yet and no DLC outfits from DOA5 should be in yet either

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Okay, come on don't you think that's a little overboard? It was a picture, and it could have tricked me. He doesn't have people editing his work, or a team of writers; he does this on his own free time. If he messed up on a character or frame data, or something that actually truly mattered... yeah maybe this post is warranted.

Costumes are casual entertainment -- they do nothing to change the experience of the game. And when you say Fake News, you sound like Donald Trump. Just sayin...
Who’s Donald Trump?
I didn’t go overboard, I just gave my honest opinion. Sorry that I don’t sugarcoat stuff and just say as it is.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I'm sorry, but insisting that you know why someone does something is not saying how it is because you don't know what his thought process is behind why he uploads.
I’m saying as it is according to my own opinion, are you satisfied now, sir?

Back to the topic, I hope collaboration DLC returns to DOA6 since most of those costumes were actually better than the DLC created by TN.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I was buying a lot of DLC up until the last year. Hoping that they have some sort of twist on the costumes DLCs so it doesn't feel too repeated from DOA5. I also liked a lot of the collaborative work, but had to research a lot of it not knowing most of the characters.

I've always wanted the ability to switch character pieces of costumes around on another characters. Although it would be a little weird to see Bayman in Leifang's default.

ShinobiOfTheWind

I’m saying as it is according to my own opinion, are you satisfied now, sir?

Back to the topic, I hope collaboration DLC returns to DOA6 since most of those costumes were actually better than the DLC created by TN.
Please nooooooooooo, no more collaboration DLC... . This killed the DOA spirit. The only 2 Collabs I loved were Deception and Samurai Warriors. But all the others were pure bullshit. Don’t you remember Kokoro’s génie outfit ? Leifang’s with the pink outfit + green hair ? OMG, that was so tasteless.

I truly hope they will FINALLY get inspired to create appropriate and unique costumes as it seems they can do (seeing all the beautiful outfits shown for now in DOA6). All I want are new unique costumes + old costumes.

Give back the characters true identity, that’s all I’m requesting.

KwonJigglypuff

Collabs were indeed the worst. Sometimes you could have a nice costume (Kokoro's magenta dress was good), but otherwise some characters like Helena really got bad unrelated stuff. I hated them. How can customization remove the characters' identity when cosplaying as some anime/game characters doesn't...

I want legacy, fan designs, fighting, cocktail and casual costumes. All I need.

(Or Nintendo stuff if DOA6 ever ends on Switch)

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Please nooooooooooo, no more collaboration DLC... . This killed the DOA spirit. The only 2 Collabs I loved were Deception and Samurai Warriors. But all the others were pure bullshit. Don’t you remember Kokoro’s génie outfit ? Leifang’s with the pink outfit + green hair ? OMG, that was so tasteless.

I truly hope they will FINALLY get inspired to create appropriate and unique costumes as it seems they can do (seeing all the beautiful outfits shown for now in DOA6). All I want are new unique costumes + old costumes.

Give back the characters true identity, that’s all I’m requesting.
Honey, have you not seen Ayane’s and Nyotengu’s Fairy Tale DLC? That was taste of the highest kind my dear. Some sucked but most of the collaboration DLC looked really good.

Shining_Wave

I could live without the Santa Claus outfits TBH.
too bad they don't offer more normal clothing along with the fancy stuff. I would love to see Ayane in faded skin-tight bell bottom jeans and a vintage Judas Priest t-shirt. Metal!!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
When do you guys think they'll start showing preorder costumes again? We've seen all the girls except for Lisa, Helena and Kokoro and Christie and they still have yet to show us a single male's outfit besides Hayabusa xD
Hopefully when they show Eliot next they'll start the early morning reveals again since they kinda stopped after DOA fest

Vigoorian King

When do you guys think they'll start showing preorder costumes again? We've seen all the girls except for Lisa, Helena and Kokoro and Christie and they still have yet to show us a single male's outfit besides Hayabusa xD
Hopefully when they show Eliot next they'll start the early morning reveals again since they kinda stopped after DOA fest
You forgot about Mila. But I also keep forgetting that she's in the game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You forgot about Mila. But I also keep forgetting that she's in the game.
Oh I did forget her xD she'll probably get something she usually wears tho like Tina, I liked Tina's but I felt like they could have did more than just a cowgirl get up you already know she'll wear xD

ShinobiOfTheWind

Honey, have you not seen Ayane’s and Nyotengu’s Fairy Tale DLC? That was taste of the highest kind my dear. Some sucked but most of the collaboration DLC looked really good.
Of course, I’ve seen it, but not my cup of tea at all.

Anyway, to talk about the Collector edition’s DLC costumes, they are all ugly, and I truly think they will be all related to that awful taste.
The only one which could have been good is Tina’s, but please, lady, go find a pair of jeans... .

Ninoasker

I just want more formal outfits. Some nice tuxedos, suits and vests for the men (with some nice accessories such as neckties and bowties) and some beautiful & classy dresses for the women. This kind of costumes are lacking on DOA. They always get so many costumes but this type of costumes always seem to lack and its like???????
Just imagine how good the men would look with something like these:
78FB3665-044F-4329-8916-15BD7CEE0014.jpeg

Or this:
507C18CA-EEF7-4080-B943-76E7C577B955.jpeg

Or seeing the women fight in some bomb ass classy dresses like this:
C2BC8C9A-6E10-491A-BE54-5A5E3F65EFF3.jpeg

Or this:
BD6CE0C3-B38E-4B7F-9B85-F14702E117A3.jpeg

And I’m sorry but the whole “this is not a cat walk, they’re supposed to be fighting!” doesn’t work when we have costumes that look the same or harder to fight in like:
510CEED4-0319-4979-BE66-6B0D61F48D96.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD