Official DOA6 Costume Thread

RetroMe91

PSN ID
RetroMe91
Wow! The skin level for the men is already double the amount from DOA5. Eliot has his shirt of?? It took til the very last dlc pack for him to get a shirtless costume in DOA5LR. Also Rig’s lack of bulge is disappointing. Though the fact that his little briefs are cheekster (as in his buttocks is slightly exposed) is nice fan service for their female and gay fans. Haha.

Marie Rose’s looks the best to me from these pictures. Would love to see more costumes from that pack though. I’m interested to see what Lisa and Diego will get.

Ninoasker

Bayman's bed
Main Character
Bayman
I’m surprised that certain someone hasn’t commented on Eliot’s body yet... he’s late for the party I guess :p

And of course, looks like the men are just gonna be bulgeless again. I was expecting it, so meh lol. They could’ve at least used a bump map to make that area a bit more defined without having to sculpt it in a less subtle way lol.

Loving all the outfits so far, glad I’m getting the Deluxe edition. Kokoro looks like a Jpop idol with her costume, cute!

KasumiLover

Well-Known Bi Kasumi/Phase Fanboy ⚥
Premium Donor
Georgia
Main Character
Kasumi

KasumiLover

Premium Donor
Georgia
Main Character
Kasumi
Yohei Shimbori visited Taiwan and did a local press release for game promotion, his team is visiting HK, Europe (dk where), and then US next.
You can see the rest here (Traditional Chinese Only).

View attachment 27140

View attachment 27141

View attachment 27142
Eliot please stop
I hate Honoka now, i knew she was gonna do something to make me hate her /:-( I hope they'll let us choose costumes in story mode this time around tho. That would give us way more replay and screenshot value xD

Jadeinchains

Glasgow,Scotland
Main Character
Lisa
I hate Honoka now, i knew she was gonna do something to make me hate her /:-( I hope they'll let us choose costumes in story mode this time around tho. That would give us way more replay and screenshot value xD
Honoka stole your man sis lol!
I guess this means Eliot will be crushing on Honoka as well now in the story, Poor Ayane, Always the bridesmaid never the bride.

KasumiLover

Premium Donor
Georgia
Main Character
Kasumi
Honoka stole your man sis lol!
I guess this means Eliot will be crushing on Honoka as well now in the story, Poor Ayane, Always the bridesmaid never the bride.
Yeah, it hurts my heart but maybe it's my karma for me making that Lisa graveyard picture last year xD and Ayane I think will still have a chance, I think they're trying to make Eliot a pimp or something with how many girls he's got coming at him xD

Ninoasker

Bayman's bed
Main Character
Bayman
Forgot your password?