Official DOA6 Costume Thread

RetroMe91

I want them to add an African or African American female who is aesthetically more like NiCo or Marie Rose. Younger and with a bit of edge. Like it would be cool to have her have Diego’s story (though she can’t now).

I always love the idea of a young, haughty Egyptian girl who acts likes she thinks she is the queen. Haha.

Leclair

I want them to add an African or African American female who is aesthetically more like NiCo or Marie Rose. Younger and with a bit of edge. Like it would be cool to have her have Diego’s story (though she can’t now).

I always love the idea of a young, haughty Egyptian girl who acts likes she thinks she is the queen. Haha.
Omg yas
1548115282441.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well except for Zack’s... who just got a recolor...
I'm ngl I only cared for Tina and Leifang and Jann and Rig and Nico xD I almost completely overlooked him since I don't like Zack much, not my taste >.>

Also they posted a customization video:

Hairstyles seem like they cost 5000P currency, and female and male glasses cost 1000P and female and male sunglasses cost 2000P.

Titles seem to vary by color rank, like Black is 100P, orange is 200P, red is 300P, blue is 500P and gold/yellow is 800P.

It looks promising imo, although they incorrectly named Kasumi's braid as "braided pigtails" xD

Last edited:

Tina2040_

I dislike the wardrobe features already.
So we have to fight just to purchase glasses/sunglasses?
Not impressed.
If it were something like "Tina's Pigtails" for every character, then I'd be impressed. But so far it's just the sunglasses... what's the point?
There is potential for this system and HEAPS of replay value if they allow you to purchase all female's costumes for all females, and so on for the males.
It'd be well worth it if the were, for instance, an option to purchase Helena's outfits for Tina etc. But to have that option JUST for glasses? A lot of effort for one accessory IMO.

Macca Beam

rofl when i saw that purple version in a thumbnail i thought it was a Soulcalibur CaS
at least the DOA4 default is still in, right?

right?

Vigoorian King

The purple version is literally the best one and the costume is absolutely perfect for someone whose ring name is La Mariposa lol Her DOA4 C1 is her worst default costume imo, but yes, it's still in the game (and its new color scheme looks 100% better than the one from DOA4/5).

btw this is officially the ugliest recolor in the game:
NSm7pQv.jpg

Last edited:

Macca Beam

it means "butterfly", right? the doa4 c1 did have that motif. the feathers and hot colors in the later ones made me think of some kind of bird instead
i liked it largely for the color palette it makes with her dark skin, though if i somehow don't like the new scheme (i haven't seen it) it can be easily fixed in customization lol

P.S. can you please delete that thx

Atahotaku

rofl when i saw that purple version in a thumbnail i thought it was a Soulcalibur CaS
at least the DOA4 default is still in, right?

right?
It is:
it means "butterfly", right? the doa4 c1 did have that motif. the feathers and hot colors in the later ones made me think of some kind of bird instead
i liked it largely for the color palette it makes with her dark skin, though if i somehow don't like the new scheme (i haven't seen it) it can be easily fixed in customization lol
Yeah, Mariposa means Butterfly in spanish. But the C1 for this game is based in a Phoenix for the resurrection thing and all that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD