Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Jadeinchains

Lol I'm watching all these videos like "Please! please one of them have Lisa in an outfit and hairstyle we haven't seen yet...alas none of them are" I wish this game was coming out today! I want it already. And that story scene of Marie and Helena was really interesting too.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm probably the only one but I LOVE Nico's new hairstyle, it reminds me of Eliot xD

IMG_20190123_090814.jpg

One person on Twitter said it was ugly but I love the choppy look tbh

Macca Beam

this is weird
i liked that hair on some weeb characters
but here my brain is getting fried by the blue tint and the glasses. it looks like a squeenix trap lol

at least none of the eyes are covered by hair anymore

Last edited:

SaihateDYNAMO

I'm ngl I only cared for Tina and Leifang and Jann and Rig and Nico xD I almost completely overlooked him since I don't like Zack much, not my taste >.>

Also they posted a customization video:

Hairstyles seem like they cost 5000P currency, and female and male glasses cost 1000P and female and male sunglasses cost 2000P.

Titles seem to vary by color rank, like Black is 100P, orange is 200P, red is 300P, blue is 500P and gold/yellow is 800P.

It looks promising imo, although they incorrectly named Kasumi's braid as "braided pigtails" xD
Oh... so that’s what the “costume pattern pieces” are for
1500004751165.png

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh... so that’s what the “costume pattern pieces” are for
1500004751165.png

Wow, so you have to earn 75 of those pieces (one Quest Mode challenge earns you one) to unlock/make her black DOA5 suit . If you need as many or more for all the costumes then that's going to take a looooooooooooooooooooot of time to unlock all costumes. @___@ I prefered just doing arcade or time attack once, lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
All this time ALL THIS TIME I thought it's a pattern system like create-a-soul
I hope u die TN
Calm down xD you don't have to wish death on them >.> I kinda expected that since customization in DOA6 isn't really much different from LR, it's pretty much just a way to get different hair and eyewear and recolors quick and fast.

SaihateDYNAMO

Wait so what's costume pattern pieces? Is that the titles or something? XD
At 0:10 if you look at the unlockable costumes you can see a blue symbol (the same one that the pattern pieces have when you obtain them in Quest) and a number which probably indicates how much you need in order to unlock them. That’s nothing like what I expected lol!
All this time ALL THIS TIME I thought it's a pattern system like create-a-soul
I hope u die TN
My exact thoughts!!!!

juliusxcix

Wow, so you have to earn 75 of those pieces (one Quest Mode challenge earns you one) to unlock/make her black DOA5 suit . If you need as many or more for all the costumes then that's going to take a looooooooooooooooooooot of time to unlock all costumes. @___@ I prefered just doing arcade or time attack once, lol.
i prefer this. theyre forcing people to learn the game inorder to look cool. i like the idea.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Where did you get the one pattern per quest from?
The first quest already awards 30 if you clear it completely.
View attachment 27397

I somehow remembered it was just one. Good it's already 30, but I guess you only earn 30 parts once for clearing it. You'll need to tackle more and more quests, with rising difficulty I assume, to earn more parts for other costumes.
I was hoping I could buy costumes with in-game currency as well, damn.

I guess this whole system will soon be useless when DLC costumes are released that you have to pay real money for, unless they make more costumes and customization items for you to unlock.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

The purple version is literally the best one and the costume is absolutely perfect for someone whose ring name is La Mariposa lol Her DOA4 C1 is her worst default costume imo, but yes, it's still in the game (and its new color scheme looks 100% better than the one from DOA4/5).

btw this is officially the ugliest recolor in the game:
NSm7pQv.jpg
hm idk, marie rose's red c1...

and lol @ brad wong's glasses and raidou's glasses.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD