DOA5LR Official |Misaki| Speculation Thread

KwonJigglypuff

I hope she is a vilain. The first Japanese one. All the bad guys are either British, Canadian or American. Sometimes Russian and French.

(Ayane is not really a vilain, more like an anti-hero)

Macca Beam

look at that sick teleportation, i bet she's a ninja
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0E2y1woa0A&t=1m31s

Kodachi

Standard Donor
She is very cute but this troupe is exhausted I hope she has some quirks about her that make her interesting.
I swear I said the same thing when Honoka dropped

Last edited:

Argentus

What are y'all thinking?

another dumb cutesy character?
that about sums it up.

If she makes it into the game, what fighting style you hoping she's got?
haha you think current TN would bother making a FIGHTING STYLE For her? oh no no no, they'll just copy paste somebody else's moves on her and call it a day.

FYI I fucking hate that 1980s single pigtail hairstyle. What the hell is with Japan's obsession with that? It was fine with like...Misty from Pokemon because that was mid 90s as hell, but to introduce a character with that NOW?!

Macca Beam

characters with copy paste fighting styles all drown themselves in particle effects or has superhuman strength
so far the new character looks like a normal human

also who cares if a hairstyle is old. it's timeless. it's normal. it's feminine.
i'd rather that than meme modern hairstyles like that shitty half shaved SJW head that's inflicted on almost every character nowadays

Macca Beam

that's not kasumi's style m8, it was added 40 years later as an option

also "we already have" is irrelevant. how many characters with short hair do we already have? how many characters with straight long hair do we already have? the answer is more than two for both of them and nobody seemed to care

HajinMonSect

She seems to be a mix between Kasumi and Hitomi in the way that she's supposed be the girl next door type like Hiromi but not brass and loud but more reserved and shy like Kasumi. The girl for guys that like modest sweethearts.

Paige

5.jpg

If she joins DOA6, what could she bring to the series storywise?

HHH816

she could be a popular pop idol, got thousand of fan attend her concert...

join DOA 6 for to further expand her fan base

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD