Community One Month Until TFC!

Next month will be one of the biggest events in Dead or Alive tournament history: The Fall Classic '14. Not only will Last Round be playable at this tournament, but $8,000 will be up for grabs. This tournament also marks the first DOA tournament in the states to have European and Japanese players as well.

Only 35 people have decided to pre-register so far, and we promote getting registered now to help tournament officials plan accordingly. At Summer Jam 8 we had well over 100 people. Because of the perks, and the payout we should definitely have the same kind of attendance at TFC.

If you haven't signed up yet, take a look at the registration page today and continue to support DOA as the great competitive fighter that it is.

If you are able to save up enough @Jyakotu, you'll be able to attend TFC, the biggest DOA event of the year coming off of the heels of the amazing SJ8 event. I will let you know that I paid hundreds of dollars to go to TFC last year and I don't regret a single cent of it. Met awesome people, played fun matches, levelled up my scrubby play immensely, witnessed an explosive Top 8 showing, and just had an overall outstanding experience.

If you are able to go, don't miss out. This is not just for you but anyone that can realistically attend TFC this year.

Registered as a spectator for the time being. Might compete depending on if I'm good enough before then.

Ironically, I plan on TFC 2014 to be my Last Round. Figured I announce it here. I've been doing this competitive thing with fighters it's about time I wrap it up. I have high hopes for this event. Let's make it big!

Better to be a spectator who showed up in person than place poorly at the game and be laughed at.
No one cares how you place. Not once have I seen anybody at the tournament ridicule someone based on their tournament performance. I did horrible at SJ. And now I'm flying down to TFC to try again.

As in anything in life, you're going to get knocked down a lot before you see success. Research president Abraham Lincoln's life. He is regarded as one of the most influential and memorable presidents, but he failed so hard, so many times prior to his presidency, that it will shock you.

Well obviously I'm going. :cool:

Also, who gives a flying fu** what stream monsters and online warriors say about you. There are mainly a few reasons why these people ridicule others when they do;

1) They suck and just need something to say for 2 minutes of fame.
2) They are jealous of a player's success and player recognition that they do not have.
3) They're obviously drinking too much hateraid, so they just need to make up reasons not to like you.
4) They suck, lol.

Let people say what they will. Beat that ass in an exhibition or tournament set and they'll be salty.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD