DOA5LR Online FAQ Available from Team NINJA

Be sure to check out the new Last Round FAQ from Team NINJA if you have any questions about how the online will work, how long you can be expected to wait for the initial load (30 minutes), and of course how to carry over your DLC on all platforms.

NOTICE: The PS3 version has been delayed until the 24th of this month due to an unexpected issue on the PS Store. Please disregard the PS3's dates until they are updated.

Wait, we can only buy PS4-DLC in packs? o __ O Generally or just the old Ultimate-DLC? Do I have to buy whole packs now, for single costumes, that I can't transfer from Microsoft to Sony after my console switch? ;__;

Transferring saves often affects achievements so I won't bother trying. I'll just unlock the achievements. To be honest my save has never mattered much to me.

And still no answers for the PC version, this is not looking good for TN. My main question is if I could transfer my 360's save data to PC.

I noticed this... "Additionally, there are also special hairstyles unique to the PS4™ and Xbox One versions of the game."

Since all the previews I saw were on PS4, looks like there are hairstyles that X1 will get that we haven't seen, and also ones for PS4 that will not be on X1. Hopefully, the Momiji bob stays on PS4 :)

I noticed this... "Additionally, there are also special hairstyles unique to the PS4™ and Xbox One versions of the game."

Since all the previews I saw were on PS4, looks like there are hairstyles that X1 will get that we haven't seen, and also ones for PS4 that will not be on X1. Hopefully, the Momiji bob stays on PS4 :)
They mean the hairstyles are unique to current gen, not that PS4 and Xbox One each have their own sets.

Reactions: d3v
^

That is probably meaning PS4/XB1 will have the same unique hairstyles that 360/PS3 won't get.

Edit: Typical I got ninja by a ninja.

^

That is probably meaning PS4/XB1 will have the same unique hairstyles that 360/PS3 won't get.

Edit: Typical I got ninja by a ninja.

You're probably right, but they worded it so weird in relation to the previous text.

"Hairstyles, glasses, and other costume details can only be changed on the Character Select screen in the PS4™ and Xbox One versions of the game. Additionally, there are also special hairstyles unique to the PS4™ and Xbox One versions of the game."

All I can do is pray that the transition from PS3 to PS4 goes smoothly. All that matters is that my DLC transfers over successfully. I do kind of want to transfer my save data as well, mainly for titles. Don't care about my grade, because I'd love to start fresh.

Also, I love that now we can tell what players will be using a wireless connection vs. a LAN connection.

Q7: What does it mean when the connection icon is shown < > inside angular brackets (< >) instead of square ones ([ ])?
A7: Angular brackets are used to denote players with wireless connections, < > while square brackets are for those with LAN connections.

Hopefully HONOKA gets some! Sheesh

Since all the previews I saw were on PS4, looks like there are hairstyles that X1 will get that we haven't seen, and also ones for PS4 that will not be on X1. Hopefully, the Momiji bob stays on PS4 :)[/QUO

Still nothing on the PC/Steam version front. As far as the online/sharing question looks like I can still save it to the system, then I guess it'll be up to my game capture.

Looking further on the Q&A front on the PS3 side, looks like the PS3 online has a host of issues when compared to the 360 version. I typically found it difficult to find players on PS3 version but simply chalked it up to the 360s online being superior.

They're also going the costume packs route on PS4 version, but apparently on Xb1 you can still get them individually, hmmm.

Last edited:
I feel that since some of us are technically buying DOA5 for the 3rd time, that Team Ninja should of gave If not all the DLC costumes but at least some additional free costumes for DOA5 LR. Like the Halloween Pack 1 and 2. And the recent Christmas costume pack as well. That carry over DLC thing is getting more and more complicated since the PS3 version of DOA5 LR was delayed and some people might even want to change their gamer tags for next gen.

Oh great, another extra week of waiting for me ._.
Plus, still no concrete info on what exactly is included in the so called "last round pack" dlc (im guessing all the dlc costumesincluded by default on the full game will still have to be purchased separately, knowing TN)... I'm been slowly losing any excitement for this game this last couple of weeks :/

Interesting how they mention the Steam version in a few questions, but then once again point out that the new stuff is only on PS4/Xbone...

And I lol'd at the Hayate x P4 crash... like it wasn't meant to be or something.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD