Pai combos

Codemaster92163

Your family and friends will hate you for this. Just keep in mind that this was only with a few minutes of testing, so there's likely an improvement to be made, though I doubt it (Timasty, prove me wrong!).
Anywhos, after the explosive fall in Danger Zone (and this works for all characters from Sarah to Leifang in weight), use this combo.

:P: (whiff) > :7::P+K: > :6::4::P: > :P: > :4::6::H+K: > :4::6::H+K: > :6:_:P: > :6:_:P: > :6:_:P: > :4::6::6::P+K:

Sooooo yeah, Pai is a BEAST on this stage. It practically ensure's she'll always get double 46H+Ks, though that also comes at the cost of the 46H+K using up the guaranteed explosive floor. If you want to save it, 2K counts as a guaranteed explosive bounce that they can't tech, so keep that in mind.

In fact, I'm so excited about how beastly she'll be here that I am tagging @Timasty @VAND1TA @Project Bokuho so that you can all use this and see how devastating it is :3 Basically it's guaranteed 154 points of damage for a single fall that requires no timing on your end. I hope you guys can find a version of this for midweights, but until then, I just use

:4::P: (whiff) > :3::H+K: > :6::4::P: > :P: > :4::6::H+K: > :P: > :P: > :P: > :4::4::6::P+K:

That one only does 130, but it's still guaranteed and still requires no timing on your end. I hope to see you guys improve on these and find ways for us to squeeze as much damage out of this new stage as possible!

Last edited:

Nuke-Nin

Your family and friends will hate you for this. Just keep in mind that this was only with a few minutes of testing, so there's likely an improvement to be made, though I doubt it (Timasty, prove me wrong!).
Anywhos, after the explosive fall in Danger Zone (and this works for all characters from Sarah to Leifang in weight), use this combo.

:P: (whiff) > :7::P+K: > :6::4::P: > :P: > :4::6::H+K: > :4::6::H+K: > :P: > :P: > :P: > :4::6::6::P+K:

Sooooo yeah, Pai is a BEAST on this stage. It practically ensure's she'll always get double 46H+Ks, though that also comes at the cost of the 46H+K using up the guaranteed explosive floor. If you want to save it, 2K counts as a guaranteed explosive bounce that they can't tech, so keep that in mind.

In fact, I'm so excited about how beastly she'll be here that I am tagging @Timasty @VAND1TA @Project Bokuho so that you can all use this and see how devastating it is :3 Basically it's guaranteed 154 points of damage for a single fall that requires no timing on your end. I hope you guys can find a version of this for midweights, but until then, I just use

:4::P: (whiff) > :3::H+K: > :6::4::P: > :P: > :4::6::H+K: > :P: > :P: > :P: > :4::4::6::P+K:

That one only does 130, but it's still guaranteed and still requires no timing on your end. I hope to see you guys improve on these and find ways for us to squeeze as much damage out of this new stage as possible!
Have a cookie =^3^= that was beast

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

:P: (whiff) > :7::P+K: > :6::4::P: > :P: > :4::6::H+K: > :4::6::H+K: > :6:_:P: > :6:_:P: > :6:_:P: > :4::6::6::P+K:

It's beautiful! *tears of joy*

Timasty

Nice find! Damage must be insane. Double 46H+Ks are seriously delicious.

I'm not able to play DoA5LR till who knows when so I have a question: Why the 6_P 6_P 6_P 466P+K? Is it 'cause of knockback throwing your opponent off stage? If yes, did you already try her 6_P 6_P 3_ - P+KP? Knockback is increased by like 50cm compared to her 33PK, so maybe that works aswell to knock the opponent off stage.
(But maybe her 6_P 33PK has a further total knockback reach than her 3_ -P+KP; wish I could test it)

And for mid weight class; maybe there's a nice double 46H+K combo with her BT2P+K or 3_ - P+K?

Codemaster92163

Yes, it is to get them over the edge. 33PK does not cut it, sadly, and you get additional floor damage from 466P+K, so it's her most damaging option to ensure the opponent falls a second time.

Woozy

I'm sure a lot of you already know this, but for those who don't, 44KK can be followed up with 3KPPP, 66P, PPP, 4K, and more if you're right on top of the other player.

Codemaster92163

Just a quick thing. If you can end your 46H+K juggle with P > P > PPP7K, do it. It's the most damage you'll squeeze out of a string if that's what you're looking for. If you're looking for the wallsplat or 1H+K FT, stick with the 33PK finisher.

For example, after using a HCH 24T > 66P, I often use 66H+K as a mixup option against the CB or another throw, and after using 46H+K, the string I mentioned earlier works on all light/midweights, maximizing damage potential from that specific setup.

It IS open/closed stance dependent, so be mindful of that.

Codemaster92163

It may have already been known by some of you (I knew it could connect, but could never get it consistently), but after Pai's high punch counter, _3P+K can be guaranteed.

Note I don't write 33P+K. It won't connect at all on those staggering quickly, so don't even bother.

So, instead of 66H+K, use _3P+K for a better launch/more damage.

It works on her high kick counter as well, but you're better off going for the guaranteed 4P and the mixup from that IMO.

Codemaster92163

Using 7H+K as your wall splat when using bouncy walls will (usually) let you get a standard 46H+K combo after, increasing your damage output by a respectable sum.

When I say usually, I mean most of the time. Just don't expect it to always work.

Timasty

Probably best mid kick wall dmg:
46KK (wall splat) P PPKK as a 1 guess setup. Her second K of her 46KK is guaranteed. It's even better than her 46H+K P P PPKK.

Codemaster92163

Discovered a new max damage juggle for lightweights (that's very tricky to figure out for all setups, but I'm working on it!).

The easiest one to do is after a mid-kick counter.

33P+K > P > P > 46H+K > 9K > 6_P > 6_PPP7K

This doesn't do a ton more (just a few points of extra damage) but it IS flashier and it IS more damage, so if you can think of setups to make it work (it requires an odd combination of 6_P and regular P throw into the mix at different times. For example, one required me to do 9K > P > 6_PPP7K). But just thought I'd let you guys know, since it is a new variant to her juggles that can be consistent if you memorize which combinations work for which setups.

Lulu

Awesome. Any combo that doesn't require :6_::P: :3::3::P::K: so cool !!!

How fastet is Pai's :2_::4::6::P: ? I was wondering if its possible to use like Akira's :2_::4::6::P:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
New info for an old game, but I found a way to now get a guaranteed launch after 64T using WRK. It's the same exact input as Akira's double palm (3346) but you replace P with K and the move releases. Your opponent cannot block the follow up after 64T, and if your opponent decides to attack while BT it's a CH.

• Star
Reactions: Rob
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD