Pai Counter Guide

Codemaster92163

This page was taken from a section I posted in her Combo thread. It's so players (old and new) can find what to do off of her counters easier than having to sift through all of the pages of that thread. This will be updated once 1.04 hits and her high kick counter changes, if anymore combos are found, and if I'll bother with adding non-guaranteed options.

Most of these combos will involve the use of :4::6::h::+::K: , so floor damage can be added in on most of these juggles - that being why I do not mention it unless there are additional attacks that add floor damage as well. I'm hoping you're reading this, because I'll be using the abbreviation FS to indicate that a combo should only be used on flat surfaces due to its use of the :4::6::h::+::K: "just frame." Any combo that does not have the FS label attached can be used wherever in most circumstances (use your own reasoning to determine if it's suitable for your current location). For most of these combos, I'm only giving the most damaging options you can use. Any other variation on moves, whether done by location or preference, can be substituted in.

-- High Kicks --

All Weight Classes - Guaranteed: :6::6::h::+::K: > :2::P::P::K::K: (61 damage HCH + floor damage)
- When an opponent's back is to the wall and you land a HCH counter, use :P+K: > :6::6::P: for a guaranteed CB.

-- Mid Kicks --

Lightweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: >:3::3::P::+::K: > :6::K::P::7::K: (91 damage HCH FS)
- Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :P: > :P: > :3::3::P::K: (91 damage HCH + wall damage FS)
- Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :6::K::P::7::K: (81 damage HCH)

Midweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :6::K::P::7::K: (81 damage HCH)

Heavyweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :P: > :P::P::K::K: (74 damage + wall damage HCH)

-- Low Kicks --

Lightweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :P: > :P: > :3::3::P::K: (99 damage HCH FS)

Midweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :P: > :P: > :P: > :3::3::P::K: (90 damage HCH)

Heavyweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :P: > :P: :P: :K::K: (88 damage + wall damage HCH FS)
- Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :P: > :P::P::K::K: (82 damage + wall damage HCH)

-- High Punches --

Every Weight Class - Guaranteed: :6::6::h::+::K: >:2::P::P::K::K: ( 66 damage HCH)

-- Mid and Low Punches --

Every Weight Class - There are no guaranteed juggles for mid and low punch counters. Simply do what you feel fits the situation and your opponent best.

-- Special Combos --

Off of certain counters (Low kick counters, mid kick counters, mid punch counters), you have a great option available to you should your opponent counter instantly. While the juggles I listed above are all guaranteed, this one is not, and is dependent on your opponents countering habits. This juggle and its variations are a great way to scare your opponent into not instantly countering to get out of the stun, allowing you to mix up whatever move you wish to start with, such as a:P::+::K: sit down stun, or everyone's favorite :6::6::h::+::K:, or whatever else you may wish to try. So, if you can bait your opponent into countering right off the bat, you can do insanely powerful juggles (guaranteed as soon as the first hit lands) off of the aforementioned counters.

Lightweights - :4::P::+::K: > :P: > :h::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :6::K::P::7::K: (92 + starting counter damage + floor damage HCH)

Midweights - :4::P::+::K: > :P: > :h::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :6::K::P::7::K: (92 + starting counter damage + floor damage HCH)

Heavyweights - :4::P::+::K: > :P: > :h::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :P: > :P::P::K::K: ( 91 + starting counter damage + floor damage HCH)

Every Weight Class - If your counter was a High Counter, you can use :4::P::+::K: > :P: > :P: for a guaranteed CB into whatever CB combo fits the situation and weight class. Those combos are listed elsewhere on her Combo thread, so go find them if you're looking for the best CB combos. As such, it's often your best interest to forego the juggle I mentioned above and instead opt for the CB when you have a High Counter, whether through the above method or by using any other stun followed by her CB.

Last edited:

Shabozz

This page was taken from a section I posted in her Combo thread. It's so players (old and new) can find what to do off of her counters easier than having to sift through all of the pages of that thread. This will be updated once 1.04 hits and her high kick counter changes, if anymore combos are found, and if I'll bother with adding non-guaranteed options.

Most of these combos will involve the use of :4::6::h::+::K: , so floor damage can be added in on most of these juggles - that being why I do not mention it unless there are additional attacks that add floor damage as well. I'm hoping you're reading this, because I'll be using the abbreviation FS to indicate that a combo should only be used on flat surfaces due to its use of the :4::6::h::+::K: "just frame." Any combo that does not have the FS label attached can be used wherever in most circumstances (use your own reasoning to determine if it's suitable for your current location). For most of these combos, I'm only giving the most damaging options you can use. Any other variation on moves, whether done by location or preference, can be substituted in.

-- High Kicks --

All Weight Classes - Guaranteed: :6::6::h::+::K: > :2::P::P::K::K: (61 damage HCH + floor damage)
- When an opponent's back is to the wall and you land a HCH counter, use :P+K: > :6::6::P: for a guaranteed CB.

-- Mid Kicks --

Lightweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: >:3::3::P::+::K: > :6::K::P::7::K: (91 damage HCH FS)
- Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :P: > :P: > :3::3::P::K: (91 damage HCH + wall damage FS)
- Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :6::K::P::7::K: (81 damage HCH)

Midweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :6::K::P::7::K: (81 damage HCH)

Heavyweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :P: > :P::P::K::K: (74 damage + wall damage HCH)

-- Low Kicks --

Lightweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :P: > :P: > :3::3::P::K: (99 damage HCH FS)

Midweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :P: > :P: > :P: > :3::3::P::K: (90 damage HCH)

Heavyweights - Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :P: > :P: :P: :K::K: (88 damage + wall damage HCH FS)
- Guaranteed: :3::3::P::+::K: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :P: > :P::P::K::K: (82 damage + wall damage HCH)

-- High Punches --

Every Weight Class - Guaranteed: :6::6::h::+::K: >:2::P::P::K::K: ( 66 damage HCH)

-- Mid and Low Punches --

Every Weight Class - There are no guaranteed juggles for mid and low punch counters. Simply do what you feel fits the situation and your opponent best.

-- Special Combos --

Off of certain counters (Low kick counters, mid kick counters, mid punch counters), you have a great option available to you should your opponent counter instantly. While the juggles I listed above are all guaranteed, this one is not, and is dependent on your opponents countering habits. This juggle and its variations are a great way to scare your opponent into not instantly countering to get out of the stun, allowing you to mix up whatever move you wish to start with, such as a:P::+::K: sit down stun, or everyone's favorite :6::6::h::+::K:, or whatever else you may wish to try. So, if you can bait your opponent into countering right off the bat, you can do insanely powerful juggles (guaranteed as soon as the first hit lands) off of the aforementioned counters.

Lightweights - :4::P::+::K: > :P: > :h::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :6::K::P::7::K: (92 + starting counter damage + floor damage HCH)

Midweights - :4::P::+::K: > :P: > :h::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :9::K: > :6::K::P::7::K: (92 + starting counter damage + floor damage HCH)

Heavyweights - :4::P::+::K: > :P: > :h::+::K: > :P: > :4::6::h::+::K: > :P: > :P::P::K::K: ( 91 + starting counter damage + floor damage HCH)

Every Weight Class - If your counter was a High Counter, you can use :4::P::+::K: > :P: > :P: for a guaranteed CB into whatever CB combo fits the situation and weight class. Those combos are listed elsewhere on her Combo thread, so go find them if you're looking for the best CB combos. As such, it's often your best interest to forego the juggle I mentioned above and instead opt for the CB when you have a High Counter, whether through the above method or by using any other stun followed by her CB.

Thank you will test a few of these out tonight during work. at least just to have guaranteed damage off of a counter. Especially with Pai. Can't let any go to waste.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD