4P > H+K > crouch for a split second to cancel BT > WR P+K > 9K > 2PPKK

H+K > crouch for a split second to cancel BT > WR 4P > P > 66H+K > 4K > 6KPK

64T > P > 6P > 44P > 2P+KT

H+K > PK > P > 66H+K > BT cancel > 46H+K > whatever you want

Near a wall 44P > 2PK (not charged) P > P > 7K

Near a wall 66P+K > PP4P > 2P4 > H+K > P > P > P > 7H+K

2KK wall splat > KK looks kind of alright

(difficult to do, but cool as hell) 7K wall splat > 46H+K > PPKK

2P+K > 64P > 44P > 2PP6P > 46H+K > 9K > P > P > 33PK (Super-lightweights, like Mila)

24T > 66P > P+K > 3H+K > P >46H+K > 46H+K > P > PPKK (Superlightweights up to lightweights)

24T > 66P > 66H+K > 4K > P > 46H+K > 46H+K > P > P > P > 33PK (Superlightweights up to lightweights)

24T > 33P > 44KK > 33P+K >P > P > 46H+K > 33P+K > 6KP7K (Midweights, can be staggered on fastest)

HCH 24T > 66P > opponent counters > 4P+KP > H+K > whatever

Mid P counter > 6_P > P+K > 33P+K > 6_P > 6_P > 46H+K > 46H+K > 9K > 6KP7K (Superlightweights up to lightweights)

Mid P counter > 6_P > 66H+K > 4K > 46H+K >46H+K > P > PPP7K (same as before)

Mid P counter (if the opponent instantly tries to counter out of it, which may happen) 4P+KP > H+K or P (P if it was a HCH counter, H+K for anything else) into general combos thereafter.

Also, for setups, you can do any of her cancels > + frames, like 44K > BT 9K or her CB reset 4P+KH+K > BT 4P, 2P+KK > BT P. Or, if next to a wall, the cancel > 46T > 3P+K > P > P > 33PK

Then there are the throw resets and setups, like 2P the opponent while they're stunned into any of her throws, 64T > P > any other throw, or 64T > QCB T > 9K > P+K > 3H+K > 46H+K > 46H+K > P > P > PPP7K (for the midweights)

Also, 3T > 2P > P > another throw works well.

You could show off her 24T throw loop (HCH 24T > 66P > either the CB or another 24T).

Near a wall (or anywhere, but against a wall is best), You can use her PL > dash forward > 4P+KP > H+K > P > P > P > 33PK

For breakable objects, P+K > 33P+K > P > P > 46H+K > 46H+K > P > P > PPP7K works (lightweights)

As far as slope combos are concerned, hers are very precise (or simple, but boring).

They change all of the time, but a general one that works (for the huge slope in the desert) is multiple P > 46H+K strings in a row. How many you get depends on positioning, weight class, and where on the slope you even started.

Boulder combo is similar to all of her others ones. Just run up and use 46H+K into any of the general finishers.

For the car, you can go for damage or style. You can run up and just use the 46H+K thing, but I think a running dragon kick looks cooler myself. Then just use 33P+K > 33PK after the second car or whatever you want.

After the metal, 33P+K > P > P > 33PK works. I've honestly never really tinkered with it much, so there may be better combos. I've just been sticking with the one I've used since vanilla (tweaked it in 5U when they added 33PK)

PLs into ceilings is usually best finished with dashing forward, using 4P+KP for the SDS into the H+K launch, then into the general 46H+K combos

Invisible walls don't do anything special, really, other than allow for previously non double-bound combos to get the extra 46H+K (from things like her 3PP6P launch on Superlightweights and other things) so you won't really see anything cool.

For the tiger ring, wait a split second then use 6_P > 46H+K > 33P+K > 6KP7K for lightweights and midweights (no idea why it works, or even consistently at that. It just does).

Next to the bouncy balls...well you have a few options. The obvious one is to just spam Ps until you want to end it with something else, like 6KPK or 33PK or something. You can also use 3KPP for the splat and use WR P+K > 3PPKK. Or, from a CB, you can use 4P+KP > PK > P > 33PK for something that looks pretty cool.

Because the game hates Pai, she mostly gets the same stuff from other environmental things. Like the explosive barrel, bumper walls, tank, and exploding wall (scramble), she can just land a 33P+K > 33PK , which isn't very exciting.

From the helicopter, she gets a general 46H+K combo (or, again, whatever you want to do to look flashy).

For a BT PL combo, she has a few options. You can run behind them, use 2PP6P > PPKK into the tank. Or Run behind them and use the BT 2P+K > 64P > P > 46H+K > whatever combo.

Edit: Oh, and if they don't tech after a breakable>ceiling PL, you can get off a 4P+KP > H+K bound which ends up looking pretty cool.

If you include any of the combos that use the double 46H+K, I recommend doing one of them on lab and ending the final string with P > P > P > 2K. Triple floor explosions makes it look pretty epic at that point. It can look especially brutal after doing it on the lightweight PL combo.

Also, if you forget to include her evading shit or trolling with her BT dash, I'll beat you with a stick!

Last edited:

Codemaster92163

On my way home. Went to go see the ball drop, I should start recording late nights. Let me know if there's anymore you would like to add ahaha.

There's more, but I figure you can come up with stuff you think looks cool given all of the stuff we've provided. Also, I had to edit a few things since I wrote a few of the juggles wrong, so hopefully you recheck it (:

Oh, and something few people know about. a HCH high punch counter (when your back is at a wall) will give a guaranteed P+K > 66P CB since their back is still turned.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@Project Bokuho it is done :) It's a big file, it's roughly 9 gigs.

Oh yeah note. I...............had to use the same intro from the Jacky one..but replaced Jacky with Pai instead. I had a really sick intro for Pai but the 4K resolution messed everything up. That's about it basically. I should upload it starting tonight.

What do you all think? It's literally done being honest here ahaha @VAND1TA @Timasty

Shh don't tell code yet! :cool:

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
@Project Bokuho it is done :) It's a big file, it's roughly 9 gigs.

Oh yeah note. I...............had to use the same intro from the Jacky one..but replaced Jacky with Pai instead. I had a really sick intro for Pai but the 4K resolution messed everything up. That's about it basically. I should upload it starting tonight.

What do you all think? It's literally done being honest here ahaha @VAND1TA @Timasty

Shh don't tell code yet! :cool:
Send me the link too! :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD