Pai matchups

HoodsXx

Against Ayane, from my experience from facing Xdest. You got to pressure Ayane a lot and not let her get in her own range, cause that's where she shines. Punish her unsafe strings. If she force techs you with PP2PK (I believe the string is). Most Ayane's go to move is 66KK so if you see the 66KK You can hold the mid kick, but if you decide to block instead, most will go for 2P since on CH it stuns a bit, but if they go for 4P punish that, and if they go for her sweep, block it and punish that as well or hold it since it's kind of slow.

synce

Thanks, I'll try applying more pressure. Honestly the concept of dashing forward is still a little foreign to me but I've been having to use it a LOT more often after picking up Pai. Never had so many players back dash like crazy before the round even starts, it's hilarious

RE: Mila, maybe she's getting more popular as I've already played a good bit of them. Basically I just poke until they do sidestep tackle, then knock them out of it with 2p and start my offense. After a few pokes if they're still just standing there I'll do punch grab or 2h+k.

At mid range chances are good you're going to get one of her 3 mid kick options because her high punch GB doesn't give squat and tackle is easily beat, so I get ready to counter. I haven't had any Milas do this to me yet but back when I played her if someone blocked my somersault I'd SS tackle them. In that case upon blocking somersault 4k might do the trick but I haven't tested its effectiveness

GL

Codemaster92163

I feel bad for never responding in this thread. Sorry. If anyone has any other matchup questions, I'll answer them as best I can. Just remember that I'm one player, so how I deal with a character may be different than how you may want to fight them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD