Characters Pai Starter Kit

Lulu

Indeed... hopefully it all comeback since alot of DoA is knowledge based. I'd would suck if you have to learn everything all over again.

LoL can you imagine it... : "Oh you can't get a wall slam after a critical burst"...... lol It wouldn't make it.

Shabozz

Indeed... hopefully it all comeback since alot of DoA is knowledge based. I'd would suck if you have to learn everything all over again.

LoL can you imagine it... : "Oh you can't get a wall slam after a critical burst"...... lol It wouldn't make it.

Yes it would be a pain hahahah.

Lulu

Okay so I got my :6_::P::h: :6_::P::h: :6_::P::h: :6_::P::h:'s....... but the problem is how to finish these juggles

:P::P::K::K: requires to remove two of the :6_::P::h:s, it does two points less damage.... it doesn't carry as far and sometimes the last :K: misses despite being easier to execute.....

:6::K::P::7::K: is even worse an extra :6_::P::h: needs to removed and the range on it is terribal.

It seems like its either :3::3::P::K: or nothing...... does more damage.... allows you to perform more :6_::P::h:s to cover more ground... has good reach.

Unfortunately I'l have to give my dream of playing Pai because I just can't perform twice as many inputs for half as many hits into an ender I can't perform consistently. Which is a shame because her stun game and neutral game is off the charts.....

NightAntilli

I'm one of those people who loves Pai. But I'm refraining from learning her in DOA, so that I don't ruin my VF gameplay with her. I'm very good with her there. The info here is amazing though ^_^

Promestein

In what situations do you guys like to use Pai's Mei stance? I keep trying to go into it after a BT stun, but it seems no matter what I get beat out before the move hits.

Lulu

In what situations do you guys like to use Pai's Mei stance? I keep trying to go into it after a BT stun, but it seems no matter what I get beat out before the move hits.

Are you fighting against Mashers ?

In any case it seems like they don't respect Pai's Speed..... use your Jab and mid punch and make them respect Pai.

Once they're Scared then go for slower moves.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD