Pai's top ten moves

hitman91

top ten move

:3::K::P::P:, good range, and the high follow up doesn't lose to low attacks unlike VF

:P:9 frame, zero block, not as good as sarah, but enough to frame trap most chars.

:6::P: 11 frame, has good range for a quick attack, safe on block

:6::6: :H+K: , you can't hold it, goes very far, can be used on combos and stuns, safe but backturned

:1::H+K: long range sweep and 20 frame start-up which is very good for a sweep thats also beats side steps,+9 frame advantage.

:1::6: :H+P: or :1::4::H+P:, throw that garantees a good juggle

:9::K: goes above lows attacks, fast, safe

:6::6::P+K: hits low, goes far but slow, but you can cancel the attack to mix it up

:4::6::H+K: gives frame advantage, can be used in specific combos

:4::6::H+P: gives a free combo when opponent is near a wall

synce

:6::6::H+K:

JUST BOOTIFUL. Covers distance (but best used up close), crushes lows, can't be held, safe on block and guarantees 4k launch or nasty CB mixup on CH.

Honorable mentions:

:4::K::2: - tracking safe mid that puts you in Ultra Crush™ mode... OH COME ON.

:P+K: - shitty range but can cause unholdable stun leading to guaranteed CB or launcher

:P::H+P: - an easy 35 dmg

:6::4::P: - on CH it's quickest way to set up her unholdable stuns, on block it's +1

Pai has plenty of other good moves, this is just what sticks out to me the most right now

HoodsXx

P+K actually doesn't guarantee a CB. But it definitely does guarantee her 33P+K launcher. :D 4K2 I find is alright though I don't use it much as I find the person can hit you out of Bouktai pretty easily. PK2 I actually prefer sometimes ut that's just me. (Not knocking your choices btw) just giving you some insight on them. 4K is really good though for that quick stun if they SS since it leaves you at +1 letting you semi follow up and start her frame traps. You should add my PSN if you haven't already so we can get some games in. :) nice moves you posted overall though :)

Allan Paris

:4::K::2: - tracking safe mid that puts you in Ultra Crush™ mode... OH COME ON.

Pai does not transition into her stances safely. 4K is fine but unless you are hitting someone with it transitioning into her Bouktai is unsafe. Any attack you do from it will get beat out by a mid or a low if you transition into the stance on someone's block.

:P: :H+P: - an easy 35 dmg
I don't know if you meant to say this or not, but if I am reading this correctly. This reads as punch, grab. If this is; punch, grab, then this is not a move but a strategy/tactic you would use in your gameplay.

synce

Hmm maybe 4k2 isn't so good then.

Also can't believe I overlooked the beauty of :2::F+K:. Absolutely deadly mixup of 33p+k and 24t.

Edit: Figured out my problem... I was testing 4k2 with just p, 6p, and 2p which generally whiff or get beat out by p+k. But slower moves definitely beat Pai

HoodsXx

After 214T always go for her 66H+K as its guaranteed. Also use 46T as well near a wall as it gives you a free 3P+K into her juggle combo. And lastly if you can best low throw to use is 33T on HCT she gets a guaranteed CB into PB if you have half hp or just CB into juggle. The combo has been posted on the Pai combo thread you'll find it there.

synce

Yeah that 33t setup is beast. The throw is slow as shit but luckily low holds are easy to bait with force tech into 66p+k(h)

Right now Pai is definitely looking high tier to me, maybe even top. Won't be surprised if she suddenly becomes popular

Codemaster92163

Changing my list now that she's changed as well. Once again, in no specific order.

1. P
2. 6P
3. 7H+K
4. P+K
5. BKT P
6. MS stance
7. 46T, 64T, and 24T
8. 4P and BT 4P
9. 2H+K
10. 66H+K

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD