PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enforcer

Okay, I'm finally caught up on the last 10 pages I was behind on.

I'd like to reiterate, can we please keep this thread for download links only? I think the last 8 or so pages may have only had one or two download posts. I'm really glad to see some in depth tech discussion shared here, so if the moderators are ok with it, perhaps we can have a dedicated modding tech thread since the texture modding thread is a bit old/unrelated at this point.

I've cleared up some schedule stuff, so I'm hoping to dive back into this stuff.

mralex

View attachment 11930 Here's the next crossover and mod swap pack
(i put the first number for each character, so the game doesn't crash)
Enjoy guys ! :)

1- Kasumi New School
2- Kasumi New Casual
3- Helena Black and red dress
4- Helena as Lady
5- Kokoro Office
6- Ayane new school
7- Ayane School Vintage (Doa1)
8- Phase 4 Dark Ninja Costume
9- Phase 4 Dark costume (History Mode)
10- Akira as Goku
11- Kasumi Office
12- Kasumi as Yae FF2
13- Kasumi Black vintage (doa1)
14- Leifang as Milk
15- Leifang as Mio green Yukata FF2
16- Hitomi as Claire Redfield

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!4Z5ETZ7A!56tcp5jX3JyNC75kz5z9lPzoJqH6WNgZrfXABELqveo

xDevious

Standard Donor
View attachment 11930 Here's the next crossover and mod swap pack
(i put the first number for each character, so the game doesn't crash)
Enjoy guys ! :)

1- Kasumi New School
2- Kasumi New Casual
3- Helena Black and red dress
4- Helena as Lady
5- Kokoro Office
6- Ayane new school
7- Ayane School Vintage (Doa1)
8- Phase 4 Dark Ninja Costume
9- Phase 4 Dark costume (History Mode)
10- Akira as Goku
11- Kasumi Office
12- Kasumi as Yae FF2
13- Kasumi Black vintage (doa1)
14- Leifang as Milk
15- Leifang as Mio green Yukata FF2
16- Hitomi as Claire Redfield

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!4Z5ETZ7A!56tcp5jX3JyNC75kz5z9lPzoJqH6WNgZrfXABELqveo
Wow, this pack looks amazing! Great job, and thank you so much!

bbb

I still can't figure out to solve the remaining issues with getting alpha's transparency to fully work properly, and I'd hate to leave @LSC to stress over solving my issues, so I think I'll just upload the non transparent slimy version tomorrow if you guys want it.

LSC

I still can't figure out to solve the remaining issues with getting alpha's transparency to fully work properly, and I'd hate to leave @LSC to stress over solving my issues, so I think I'll just upload the non transparent slimy version tomorrow if you guys want it.

Sorry i got side tracked doing some of my marie stuff, which is taking a little longer than planned.

Will hopefully get sometime to look at it later in the day, I think at this stage, just going to have to find the location for turning off the non-transparency of the body through process of elimination. The work around of reassigning objects won't work for the head :confused:

Have a hunch that it's more texture related than hex, will know more after testing it out.

edited to a more risqué picture

140801050728-toad-5-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Last edited:

CherryBlossomsNinja

An error in Swap mod. The Kasumi as Yae doesn't finish to load as in select screen as in fight. =/

Phase 4 Dark Costume too. =/

Last edited by a moderator:

CherryBlossomsNinja

which costume slot is the costume using?
are you using ver1.02A?
Yep.

@CherryBlossomsNinja all the DLC pack of @mralex works for me. Are you using other DLC packs? If your game crashes maybe the problem is that some outfits of one pack share the same slot with the ones of another.
The game doesn't crash. The costumes don't load but I can to choose it, BUT the fights with this costume also don't load. Understand???

immi

they changed the data for a few costume slots in the latest patch in preparation for the upcoming new DLC. That's why they won't load.
Easiest solution would be either using the old version(1.02) or mralex could repackage the DLC and avoid those slots.
it would of course also possible to fix the dlc tool, but then the costumes in those slots would still be in conflict with the new DLC once it is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD