DOA5U "Perseverance Will Always Prevail" : The Gen Fu DOA5U Thread

TaijiMonk

The 236p move is very peculiar. It seems random, but Fu can ge to the back of the opponent sometimes after a stun. I'm playing around with 3pp on counter hit for a sit-down, then 236p. Sometimes he hits the back, sometimes not. Has anyone figured out this weird happenstance to make it reliable? I'll keep working on it. There's a potential there to get more damage than you would otherwise with 3pp, 33p, 64p, 16p. If you could get to the back reliably, you could do 3pp, 236p, 64p, 8p, 6ppp+k, for example

TaijiMonk

The 33p 33p 64p 16p isn't guaranteed. Neither is 236p after the sit down.
Huh. I've got the stagger and critical hold set to fastest and the computer gets hit with 33p, 64p, and 236p after sitdown.

I think what's going on with the back hit thing is this:

If you go to training mode and stand as close as possible with closed stance. Watch the com move, they sway back and forward (its easiest to time against someone like rachel who actually bounces forward and backward). Time it so the character is moving forward, then do 3pp on counter, followed by 236p. You'll hit the back.

Obviously no use for this whatsoever lol, but that explains what's going on. It's not just random when it happens

TaijiMonk

33p is guaranteed. If you get a mic we could go over other stuff as well since im on my phone lol
Oh alright. I'll pick up a cheap one. I'm on my phone too actually. My laptop crapped out on me, finally. Running it for 2 years without a working fan will do that lol. It was cheap anyway though, not worth replacing

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD