Characters Phase 4 Frame data sheet

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey guys, so as I was collecting data for my Phase 4 guide, I decided that it would be selfish to not post them, so here they are! If you don't know how to read frame data, don't worry, after I'm done with this post, I'll post a short example so you can read it. enjoy!:)

FRAME DATA
:P::P::P:- 11(2)7(2)25 -8 on block(1st hit is -3, 2nd is -5)
:P::P::6::P::P:- 20(2)26 -10 on block(3rd hit -9)
:P::P::6::P::K:- 17(2)10(2)40 -11 on block
:P::P::K:- 17(2)7(2)6(2)29 -13 on block
:P::P::6::K::K:- 18(3)30 -12 on block(3rd hit is -14)
:P::P::6::K::2::K:- 28(4)32 -18 on block
:P::P::2::K:- 20(3)39 -16 on block
:P::6::P::P:- 22(2)22 -8 on block(2nd hit is -14)
:P::6::P::5::P+K:-15(2)15 -5(not on block)
:P::K::K::K:- 18(2)7(2)6(2)28 -13 on block(2nd hit is -10, 3rd hit is -15)
:8::P:- 20(4)25 -5 on block
:6::P::P:- 20(2)26 -10 on block
:6::P::K::5::P+K:- 17(2)10(2)40 -11 on block(+23-+30 when teleport not on block)
:6::6::P::P::5::P+K:-15(3)50(recovery is 37 if you teleport) -6 or -7 on block(1st hit is -12, +6-+7 if you teleport)
:4::P:- 22(2)26 -12 on block
:3::P::5::P+K:- 13(2)7(2)25 (13(2)13 if teleport cancelled) -8 on block( teleport varies from -6 to -8)
:3::3::P:- 20(3)23 -9 on block
:2::P:- 12(2)20 -4 on block
:1::P::P::5::P+K:- 18(2)10(2)28 -13 on block(1st hit is -9) +20 if it hits, +19 if you teleport)
SS:P:- 35(2)22 -8 on block(+27 if it hits)
:K::K::K:- 18(2)7(2)6(2)28 -13 on block
:9::K:- 18(4)23 -12 on block
:8::K::5::P+K:-14(2)6(2)25 -26 on block(teleport is +35-+39 if it hits, +60 if both hit with no teleport)
:7::K::5::P+K:- 12(5)56 (12(5)24 if you teleport if it hits) -30 on block(+35 if you teleport if it hits)
:6::K::K:- 18(3)30 -12 on block(1st hit is -14)
:6::K::2::K:- 28(4)32 -18 on block
:6::6::K::5::P+K:- 16(2)9(4)32 (47(0)0 if you teleport and it hits) -17 on block(+3 if you teleport on block, +37 if it hits)
:4::K::5::P+K:- 14(2)26 (14(2)14 if teleport hits) -13 on block(+50 if it hits and you teleport)
:3::K:- 14(3)24 -8 on block
:3::3::K:-16(3)27 -11 on block
:2::K:- 14(2)26 -9 on block
:1::K:- 20(3)29 -16 on block
SS:K:- 27(3)24 -8 on block
:P+K::P:- 22(2)22 -8 on block
:P+K::5::P+K:- 14(2)29 (14(2)13 if you hit and teleport) -14 on block(-3 if it hits and teleports)
:6::P+K:- 20(2)31 -8 on block
:4::P+K:- 30(4)37 (60(4)37 if CHARGED) -10 on block(+13 if blocked while charged)
:H+K:- 17(2)30 -12 on block
:6::H+K::K:- 21(4)20 -12 on block(1st hit is -11)
:6::H+K::2::K:- 23(4)23 -11 on block
:2::H+K:- 28(4)32 -18 on block
-DURING CHIFU(:3::P+K:- 0(0)0)-
:P:- 7(3)27 -4 on block
:K::5::P+K:- 16(2)4(2)28 (47(0)0 if teleport hits) -14 on block(+46 if teleport hits)
:P+K:- 17(2)30 -8 on block
-DURING TENFU(:9::P:- 44(0)0)-
:P:- 12(4)19 -9 on block
:K:- 23(3)32 (23(3)23 if teleport hits) -15 on block(+40 if hits with no teleport, +47 if hits with teleport)
-BACK FACING-
:P:- 11(3)18 -7 on block
:4::P:- 16(3)37 -12 on block
:2::P:-13(3)19 -6 on block
:K::K::K:-18(2)7(2)6(2)28 -13 on block(1st hit is -14, 2nd hit is -10)
:4::K:- 15(3)29 -13 on block
:8::K:- 24(6)27 -3 on block
:2::K:-20(3)23 -10 on block

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
HOW TO READ FRAME DATA:
Here is an example:
20(3)23
-The first number outside of parentheses is the start up
-The middle number in parentheses is the active frames the move is undergoing
-The last number are the recovery frames

-For on block:
+1 or better means you get frame advantage
+0 to -5 is safe
-6 to -7 is semi-safe
-8 or worse is unsafe

Lulu

Regarding Phase 4's Teleports.... are all of them 2 Frame Links ? I'm talking about the multi hitting moves such as:
:6::P::K:
:3::P:
:8::K:
And :6::6::K:

Won't she teleport as long as :P+K: is pressed before the second strike hits even if the gap is bigger than 2 Frames ?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Regarding Phase 4's Teleports.... are all of them 2 Frame Links ? I'm talking about the multi hitting moves such as:
:6::P::K:
:3::P:
:8::K:
And :6::6::K:

Won't she teleport as long as :P+K: is pressed before the second strike hits even if the gap is bigger than 2 Frames ?
Good question! In my experience, you can delay the teleports slightly, but only by like a frame. It won't teleport if you wait to long to press it, even if it is slightly longer than the one frame delay I tried.
Disregard everything I said above, I looked at the move details and it doesn't seem to be able to surpass two frames after all.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I just discovered that throws carry frame data:eek: I will update this list tomorrow to include the frames of all her command throws;)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Huh ?
What do you mean ?
You know how strikes have frame data? It turns put that throws also have it too, which shows which ones come out faster. :F: would be Phase 4's quickest throw, and her slowest would be :3::3::F:. :8::F: is unique because it has a fairly lengthy recovery. :)

Lulu

You know how strikes have frame data? It turns put that throws also have it too, which shows which ones come out faster. :F: would be Phase 4's quickest throw, and her slowest would be :3::3::F:. :8::F: is unique because it has a fairly lengthy recovery. :)
LoL.... oh.... I already knew that. I just had to be sure I didn't miss anything.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Chapstick

Idk you can keep it up for people to know someone's working on the wiki frame data. There's a bit of coding involved that can get tedious but you'll get the handle of it if you choose to do it. Ignore the link to a weird cricket website some bot or troll added I'll remove it later, this is an example:

http://www.freestepdodge.com/wiki/alpha-152-frame-data-doa5lr/

I'll list the code for you and explain all the sections in a little bit, on mobile right now

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idk you can keep it up for people to know someone's working on the wiki frame data. There's a bit of coding involved that can get tedious but you'll get the handle of it if you choose to do it. Ignore the link to a weird cricket website some bot or troll added I'll remove it later, this is an example:

http://www.freestepdodge.com/wiki/alpha-152-frame-data-doa5lr/

I'll list the code for you and explain all the sections in a little bit, on mobile right now
Ok, thank you Chapstick!:) And I apologize again, I was really foolish. I was wondering why there was no frame data in Phase and Kasumi's thread, but now I know why. :p And awesome throw gifs too!

Chapstick

OKAY I know this looks like a lot but it really isn't and Phase is a character with a smaller movelist than others. I pity anyone doing Brad Wong's lol

To start and end your chart you need to wrap these around it:
Code:
[template=doa5fd-start]PROPERTY=Strikes | COLSPAN=6[/template]
all of your content
[template=doa5fd-end]PROPERTY=Strikes | COLSPAN=6[/template]
And then the code inbetween for every move is:
Code:
[template=doa5fdstrike-row]NAME=
| CMD=
| IMG=
| LEVEL=
| DAMAGE=
| EXECUTION=
| DELAY=
| REACH=
| TRACK=
| GUARD=
| NH=
| CNH=
| CH=
| CCH=
| HCH=
| CHCH=
| BH=
| CBH=
| WALL=
| NOTES= [/template]
What I did was copy and paste this into notepad when I was doing the frame data. Filled out it looks like this (this is for Alpha's :2::H+K:):
Code:
[template=doa5fdstrike-row]NAME=2(H+K).
| CMD=:2::h+k:
| IMG=
| LEVEL=:low::K:
| DAMAGE=25
| EXECUTION=20(4)33
| DELAY=6 (24~29F)
| REACH=1.81m
| TRACK=1
| GUARD=-25
| NH=-3~3
| CNH=1
| CH=-3~3
| CCH=1
| HCH=-3~3
| CHCH=1
| BH=KND
| CBH=
| WALL=
| NOTES= *Leads into all of H+K2K's followups with identical properties
*Causes untechable bounce on Danger Zone
*Ground hits [/template]

Some of these are straightforward, some aren't. NAME is the name if you choose to list them. CMD is the command input, in this case :2::H+K:. IMG is if you use a picture. LEVEL is the hit level and the input (:high: is high, :mid: is mid, :low: is low). DAMAGE is the dmg on NH. EXECUTION is obvious, the DELAY is listed on the second page (or third I forget) of the move details. You write down what it says on the page and do a small amount of math to show the number of delayable frames. Take the big number - the small number and + 1. In this case it's (29-24)+1=6. So that then gets written down as "6 (24~29F)." REACH is the distance on the third (or second I don't remember) page of the move details. If a move tracks, write down a 1 next to TRACK and leave it blank if it doesn't. GUARD is obvious. NH is listed as the advantage on fastest slow escape ~ no slow escape. This is only if the move causes a stun, which leads me to CNH. Put in a 1 if the move causes a stun, leave it blank if it doesn't. CH is counter hit, CCH is the same case as CNH. 1 if it causes a stun, blank if it doesn't. HCH is hicounter hit, CHCH same as CNH and CCH. BH is back hit, CBH is the same as CNH, CCH, and HCH. WALL is whether or not it wall splats, put in a 1 if it does, blank if it doesn't. As far as I know there's no way to change the splat distance in the chart so I write it in the notes. NOTES is just a spot to put down notes about the moves if you wish. Make sure you put a space between the = and [/template] or {{{NOTES}}} will show up.

A sidenote, if a move causes a launch, write LNC next to NH/CCH/HCH/BH, whichever one launches. If a move causes knockback (like Phase 4's chifu P), write KNB. If a move causes a knockdown (like Phase's 2H+K), write KND. In my example Alpha's 2H+K causes a knockdown on BH so I wrote it into the BH part.

Throws are a little bit different with the coding. The start and ending code is:
Code:
[template=doa5fd-start]PROPERTY=Throw | COLSPAN=7[/template]
all of your content
[template=doa5fd-end]PROPERTY=Throw | COLSPAN=7[/template]
The code for each throw is
Code:
[template=doa5fdthrow-row]
| NAME=
| CMD=
| LEVEL=
| DAMAGE=
| EXECUTION=
| ADVANTAGE=
| BREAK=
| REACH=
| WALL=
| IMG=
| NOTES= [/template]
Everything's the same except ADVANTAGE is for throws that give advantage, for example Phase's 46T (+10?) and 66T~T (+14?). Break is the advantage if your throw gets broken, this is only applicable to Phase's T and 66T. WALL is whether or not it'll hit a wall, T does for example.

Not sure about holds, since I did Alpha I didn't really have to worry about it. :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
OKAY I know this looks like a lot but it really isn't and Phase is a character with a smaller movelist than others. I pity anyone doing Brad Wong's lol

To start and end your chart you need to wrap these around it:
Code:
[template=doa5fd-start]PROPERTY=Strikes | COLSPAN=6[/template]
all of your content
[template=doa5fd-end]PROPERTY=Strikes | COLSPAN=6[/template]
And then the code inbetween for every move is:
Code:
[template=doa5fdstrike-row]NAME=
| CMD=
| IMG=
| LEVEL=
| DAMAGE=
| EXECUTION=
| DELAY=
| REACH=
| TRACK=
| GUARD=
| NH=
| CNH=
| CH=
| CCH=
| HCH=
| CHCH=
| BH=
| CBH=
| WALL=
| NOTES= [/template]
What I did was copy and paste this into notepad when I was doing the frame data. Filled out it looks like this (this is for Alpha's :2::H+K:):
Code:
[template=doa5fdstrike-row]NAME=2(H+K).
| CMD=:2::h+k:
| IMG=
| LEVEL=:low::K:
| DAMAGE=25
| EXECUTION=20(4)33
| DELAY=6 (24~29F)
| REACH=1.81m
| TRACK=1
| GUARD=-25
| NH=-3~3
| CNH=1
| CH=-3~3
| CCH=1
| HCH=-3~3
| CHCH=1
| BH=KND
| CBH=
| WALL=
| NOTES= *Leads into all of H+K2K's followups with identical properties
*Causes untechable bounce on Danger Zone
*Ground hits [/template]

Some of these are straightforward, some aren't. NAME is the name if you choose to list them. CMD is the command input, in this case :2::H+K:. IMG is if you use a picture. LEVEL is the hit level and the input (:high: is high, :mid: is mid, :low: is low). DAMAGE is the dmg on NH. EXECUTION is obvious, the DELAY is listed on the second page (or third I forget) of the move details. You write down what it says on the page and do a small amount of math to show the number of delayable frames. Take the big number - the small number and + 1. In this case it's (29-24)+1=6. So that then gets written down as "6 (24~29F)." REACH is the distance on the third (or second I don't remember) page of the move details. If a move tracks, write down a 1 next to TRACK and leave it blank if it doesn't. GUARD is obvious. NH is listed as the advantage on fastest slow escape ~ no slow escape. This is only if the move causes a stun, which leads me to CNH. Put in a 1 if the move causes a stun, leave it blank if it doesn't. CH is counter hit, CCH is the same case as CNH. 1 if it causes a stun, blank if it doesn't. HCH is hicounter hit, CHCH same as CNH and CCH. BH is back hit, CBH is the same as CNH, CCH, and HCH. WALL is whether or not it wall splats, put in a 1 if it does, blank if it doesn't. As far as I know there's no way to change the splat distance in the chart so I write it in the notes. NOTES is just a spot to put down notes about the moves if you wish. Make sure you put a space between the = and [/template] or {{{NOTES}}} will show up.

A sidenote, if a move causes a launch, write LNC next to NH/CCH/HCH/BH, whichever one launches. If a move causes knockback (like Phase 4's chifu P), write KNB. If a move causes a knockdown (like Phase's 2H+K), write KND. In my example Alpha's 2H+K causes a knockdown on BH so I wrote it into the BH part.

Throws are a little bit different with the coding. The start and ending code is:
Code:
[template=doa5fd-start]PROPERTY=Throw | COLSPAN=7[/template]
all of your content
[template=doa5fd-end]PROPERTY=Throw | COLSPAN=7[/template]
The code for each throw is
Code:
[template=doa5fdthrow-row]
| NAME=
| CMD=
| LEVEL=
| DAMAGE=
| EXECUTION=
| ADVANTAGE=
| BREAK=
| REACH=
| WALL=
| IMG=
| NOTES= [/template]
Everything's the same except ADVANTAGE is for throws that give advantage, for example Phase's 46T (+10?) and 66T~T (+14?). Break is the advantage if your throw gets broken, this is only applicable to Phase's T and 66T. WALL is whether or not it'll hit a wall, T does for example.

Not sure about holds, since I did Alpha I didn't really have to worry about it. :p
This doesn't seem like alot, so do I just go to her wiki page and do all the steps there in her frame data section?

Chapstick

This doesn't seem like alot, so do I just go to her wiki page and do all the steps there in her frame data section?
Go here:

http://www.freestepdodge.com/wiki/special/create-page

and under parent node above create new page, find "Phase 4" in the list and click it. I did mine a little at a time, you can edit the page after creating it. Hopefully no one puts a link to cricket betting in yours like they did mine.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Go here:

http://www.freestepdodge.com/wiki/special/create-page

and under parent node above create new page, find "Phase 4" in the list and click it. I did mine a little at a time, you can edit the page after creating it. Hopefully no one puts a link to cricket betting in yours like they did mine.
I hope so too 0_0 Im busy as of right now , but I'll start on it sometime this week and I'll do it little by little like you said. Thank you for the link

Lulu

I actually have some data on Brad's moves (it was for another one of my Stance Breakdowns..... I have a few more for other characters that I haven't posted).

I'm too lazy to do the wiki but I'd be more than happy to help anyone who would like to do it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I actually have some data on Brad's moves (it was for another one of my Stance Breakdowns..... I have a few more for other characters that I haven't posted).

I'm too lazy to do the wiki but I'd be more than happy to help anyone who would like to do it.
Heh, I sure feel sympathy for whoever gets stuck with Brad Wong frame duty....he has so many moves that would have to be analyzed and typed in number by number:eek: I'm sure a devoted Brad who has typing as a day job will eventually come along and do the deed:rolleyes: I bet it ain't me though:cool:

Lulu

LoL.... that command training.

204 moves !!! :eek:.
Lifes too short that..... still though.... until I can get Marie "Totally 18" Rose then I'l be adding Brad into my bag of characters I want to play.

But enough of that drunk bastard.... give the Tragic Weapon some attention.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD