DOA5U Phase 4 match video and critique thread

YBNDM

A random intruder appears! I play Phase as well, I just haven't been using her at all... Oh wait... *can only play online* Expect some scrubby replays from me.

Chapstick

The lag was helping you more than Bayman tbh. It's impossible to know how laggy this was to see how much it was screwing you both up since it's a replay, next time record it after it happens in the lobby.

Well she's a great character for stun->launch and you seemed almost afraid to do anything but throw in case he held after you got a stun.

CrudeRaven

The lag was helping you more than Bayman tbh. It's impossible to know how laggy this was to see how much it was screwing you both up since it's a replay, next time record it after it happens in the lobby.

Well she's a great character for stun->launch and you seemed almost afraid to do anything but throw in case he held after you got a stun.
I didn't want to try to launch because of lag. It was about 2 or 3 bars so I didn't want to risk it. Lately Ive been so laggy i disconnect and lose. And There's no one near me to play offline so I cant get any good replays.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD