DOA5U Phase 4 match video and critique thread

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
OkOk kool so next sunday I will have a time or something by next Thursday.... I would do this sunday but yeah winter brawl. Somehow I scrubbed my way to top 8 again lol.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
alright I think some people in here I know live in different time zones, but what I want to know is the people that live more east of me in world..... you all like BBoy you make no sense when you explain things.. I know lol, but as a example like I live east coast. So for the phase-4 players that live more east like UK Europe please let me know now. Cuase i'm thinking around 8pm east coast time. Because not to late not to early for most time zones in USA, Canada, mexico basically North America. But if there is people in londan and etc I don't mind at moving start time up few hours

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
yeah I'm going to do it tomorrow at 6pm east coast time the Q and A or is that a bad time????

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
I'm going to start around 5:30 pm there also going be a surprise. But the stream will be up around 5pm but 5:30 when we going to get into it

Zero Beat

I am going to be home early so how about 5pm east coast time??? got make sure @Zero Beat Don't got stay up to late
I'm in US central time, but I usually sleep mornings because I don't like them and my work schedule lets me and with church being in the morning on Sundays, I tend to fall asleep in the afternoon. I went to bed early last night so I am feeling much more awake than normal. Plus, it's my day off, so I don't have to worry about suddenly needing sleep.

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Alright, I've decided to take up Phase-4. Her GUST costume is too godlike <3.

Here's my scrubbiness. Starts at 3:21 onwards. I honestly feel lost with this character's flow :oops:.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD