Characters Phase 4 Released on PSN and XBL

The Phase 4 Kasumi clone character has been released today via, PSN. She will be released on 360 tomorrow (June 18th) along with the Yaiba DLC, Overalls DLC and patch 1.07 to tie it all together. The character has been delayed a release until June 25th for European players.

The English trailer has also been released. This shows off some of her combo potential, cliffhangers, her critical burst, power blow and the different sets you can buy along with a snapshot of the overalls DLC. There is also a Core Fighters screen announcing that the F2P title has been downloaded 1,300,000 times. A milestone achievement for Dead or Alive.

For those interesting in learning even more, there are several videos up already including a combo challenge video from @DestructionBomb and a day one combo from him and @866AiN999.

Update: Phase 4 is now available on Xbox Live to purchase, however the patch enabling her to be used in-game is not scheduled to go live until around 5:00am EDT tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got a whole week to wait T_T. Oh well, what can you do but watch YT vids for now lol

To any one that knows. If you just buy the character, do you get her alternate white coat costume, along with the red and black ninja lookin ones.?

Her timing is tough for her teleports, but that's about it. At least for me. Akira is way tougher in my opinion. I still can't get more than 25% on his Combo Challenge.. lol.

Don't buy the DLC early if the MR debacle is anything to go by. Most that had issues bought her before the patch was installed. Patch should be live around 5am EDT.

EDIT: Updated the title and added a bit to the article regarding the XBL release.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD