Characters Phase 4's Gigantic combo thread

Zero Beat

Eh, I'm still proud of myself for finding it. Just saw the basics in a brief tag combo video by mist_online (link to Twitter page: https://twitter.com/mist_online ) and thought, "Hey, I wonder how far I can stretch that." Didn't think to try it on normal hit though. That's pretty crazy that it works there. Ah, tag mode physics, I love you.

Last edited:

Zero Beat

Also, with the right CB combos, it allows you to teleport 11 times against Alpha. That is one more than 10.

Zero Beat

New situational post-CB combo for featherweights to lightweights.

If you CB your opponent with their back approximately 6 meters away from the wall or against the stairs due to stairs being weird, you can do this:

Alpha: 33K 7K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 8K~P+K Tenfu T. 85 post-CB damage.

Superlightweight and Lightweight: 33K 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 8K~P+K Tenfu T. 82 post-CB damage.

This relies on the wall being close enough to keep your opponent from falling away from you but not so close that you wall splat them with Chifu K. Does more damage than ending it with a wall splat unless it's an exploding wall splat (direct only) or a wall splat to stage level change, in which case drop Tenfu T and replace with Tenfu K~P+K Chifu P.

Also, I've modified some of the tag mode only post-CB combos:

Alpha: 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 8K~P+K Tenfu T. 121 damage after CB on normal hit.

Superlight to Middleweight: 33K 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 8K~P+K Tenfu P 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu T. 106 damage after CB on normal hit.

Helena and Gen Fu: 33K 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 8K~P+K Tenfu P 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu K~P+K Chifu P. 89 damage after CB on normal hit.

Last edited:

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Alpha: 33K 3K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 8K~P+K Tenfu T. 85 post-CB damage.

Superlightweight and Lightweight: 33K 3K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 8K~P+K Tenfu T. 82 post-CB damage.

3K does not have a teleport transition on hit and 33K launches them too high for a 3P hit so I guess you mean 4K.

Zero Beat

Tooling around in Dojo again.

Alpha, tag mode only: CB! 33K 7K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu P 8K~P+K Tenfu T . 133 post-CB damage on normal hit. Can theoretically lead to a death combo on Hi Counter if you use a 72 base damage Critical Burst combo and end with Tenfu K~P+K Chifu P to direct exploding wall splat, but only Aircraft Carrier, Lab, and Dead or Alive are large enough for this. In Dead or Alive, you may need to move the 8K string to the end depending on how close you are to the wall.

I'm experimenting to see if it's more reliable with the 8K string at the end or after the first 4K string. It can work either way and does the same amount of damage, but you have very little room for error in timing. Seems more reliable as far as connecting the Tenfu T when you move 8K to the end, but if you mess up the timing, the 8K string will drop, whereas if you have it between the 4K strings only the Tenfu T will drop. It seems I can get both to work with a greater success rate if I don't hold 7 while waiting for 33K to cool down.

Edit: Added Lab to the areas where the hi-counter death combo works. Also, part of the issue with the last 8K string not connecting most of the time is due to how far away Alpha falls after so many hits in a juggle, but due to the nature of walls, that is cancelled out, allowing it to work 100% of the time so long as you're backed up near the wall in Lab and Dead or Alive when you start the 72 damage CB combos I do.

Edit: Here's the video. Relevant part in the beginning.

Last edited:

Chapstick

No-timing 236T juggle for when you're in an awkward position near a wall/diagonal to a wall but too far away to have 4K connect. Might have been found before, idk

:236::F+P: :6::K::h: (6KK delays for days so you need to free cancel this) :8::K:(ten):F+P:

68 dmg NH, 85 dmg hiC. Works on all weights.

Chapstick

Some small juggles from 9PK when it's not being used in a juggle as higher damaging replacements for chifu P (36dmg) or chifu K (41dmg). So after using it to crush a low wake up kick or something. Ayane's juggles are for superlight to welter and Hayate's juggles are for mid to heavy.

EDIT- up against a wall on heavies replace 4K~chi~K with KKK, it does 5 more dmg

Last edited:

Chapstick

Here's a highly impractical death combo for lolz. Based on my Kasumi one

You can use 6H+K to start a few meters away from the wall so you don't splat the opponent for a few more points of damage which I discovered right after recording and uploading this. >>

Chapstick

I'm not sure if anyone's found this yet but here's a no-timing PL that works on all weights for 109dmg NH

(PL) P free cancel (miss) 4P 4K~chi~K~ten~T

You can do it on the superheavies but your first input, free cancel, and teleport times all need to be perfect. I have an easier alteration for them that does 103dmg-

(PL) P free cancel (miss) 7K~chi~K~T

Also made a change to my 9PK video post

Chapstick

Yup and timing so they're a bit lower for the 4P to connect. It's not too hard to get 7K to connect with how high up goes but there's still a no-timing option.

Zero Beat

Modified version of the one Chapstick did. 341 NH damage. Combo starts at 0:26. Works against superlights to Gen Fu by dropping one 4K, damage is reduced to 336. PL combo doesn't work on superheavies. Just found out you can do 7K after 2P to bump up the NH damage to 350 against Alpha and 340 for superlights to Gen Fu. Timing to land the 2P against Helena and Gen Fu to relaunch high enough for 7K is strict, and since 4K will kill them anyway, stick with that.

Man, I love P4. Fear her. :phase4:

Edit: Here's the 350 damage one. The fun starts at 0:30.

All in all, I've had a good day.

Edit 2: For Alpha only, you can do 2P then 4P 4K instead of 7K after running under her after the power launch. This bumps the total damage up to 356 and is pretty strict in terms of timing to get the rest of the combo to come out. I haven't tried it against anyone else, but due to the strictness of the timing I have strong doubts about it working on anyone else. That and it's totally unnecessary.

Last edited:

Chapstick

Against opponents that don't tech up right away- when you have someone stunned use 6K two times in a row for a hard knockdown and delay the 2K from it for at least 4 frames to tech them up for +11. Unfortunately this force tech makes them roll away but you still have frame advantage.

Zero Beat

Alpha only, 359 damage, very strict timing on the series after the power launch to tank. I also finally noticed that while you don't need to have each character's chest and back facing the same way, the camera won't shift and cause Alpha to fall sideways relative to the wall nearly as much during the initial juggle, hence the taunt at the start of the combo to fix that. I'll also reupload if this works on Xbone, preferably via save data transfer.

Last edited:

Zero Beat

Superlights, Critical level 3 or CB against a wall (preferably in a corner to avoid sideways falling): 33K 8K~P+K Tenfu P 8K~P+K Tenfu P KKK. 73-83 damage depending on type of wall hit, though rarely a glancing blow so it's usually 78. It can work against lightweights in some stages.

Zero Beat

Messing around in Danger Zone, and Game DVR started to work with this game although it didn't work for the first few days.

262 damage, 190 of it after CB, depending on the angle you might get a half wall bounce in the first area for an extra 5 damage. Have yet to test against anyone else.

Also, here's the 359 damage combo in better quality:

Took me over 30 tries to get it recorded on the 360, only 14 this time, and it was mostly the sideways float that happens at the wall sometimes (I likely wasn't in perfect position) and Phase will sometimes stop running after the power launch and do a spin that screws everything up for some reason.

Last edited:

Zero Beat

Against lightweights and lower, you can do 4K 4P 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu T after a CB for 75 post-CB damage. Timing is strict against lightweights, so I recommend only using it against superlights and Alpha unless you can consistently teleport cancel 4K and Chifu K as soon as possible. It's ideal against Alpha because it doesn't require a short delay after the launch for 4P to connect, the timing window for the cancels against her is very wide, and only 2 points less than starting out with 33K 4P 7K.

You can still use 4K 4P 4K~P+K Chifu K~P+K Tenfu K~P+K Chifu P against welterweights (Leifang and Pai) to heavyweights (Gen Fu only).

Last edited:

navmesh

hi ,i'm newbie in dead or alive 5 last round and i don't understand the combo like

236T,4P,4K,CHI K,TEN T = 79 (NH), 101 (HCH)

anybody please give me a tut ?
thank you

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD