Community Play a Fighting Game for FREE!

If the recent Summer Jam 8 news wasn't enough, this might be: another free entry tournament... complements of our good friend @Vandy. K.I.T 15 not only has DOA5U, but the entry... is... free (with $500 guaranteed). Let's start taking advantage of these opportunities we are being given.

KIT is a great event. 2014's showing wasn't the highest for numbers, but the quality of the matches and player skill was through the roof. Great talent, and in my opinion the best DOA tournament so far this year.

You also have to consider how great of a deal the free entry really is. The tournament is not for another half a year, and you already know. Let's go for higher numbers this time around, and let's give @Vandy a big thank you.

Get all the info you need in our KIT thread, and let's make next years KIT the best one yet!

It was crunk this past January imo. I definitely look forward to doing this again. Definitely will be in the building.

I'm going to attend this. At least, I plan to, anyway. Money has always been a big factor in why I never did tournaments. Travel is the other factor, but I think I can work something out...

EBFlyer1.jpg

Let's go DOA players!
If you sign up before September 1 the whole event will cost you just $25.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD