Play DOA3 immediately after DOA5.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
The FSD system was tweaked in 3.2 to make it so the Cartwheel wasn't abusable like 3.1. This was a system wide adjustment and caused it so moves retrack closer to DOA3.0 style.

As for online, I don't think the online play would work well with this game as it's more frame intensive. It wouldn't play right online I believe, and players wouldn't learn to play it correctly.
-Oh hell no Mr. Wah...lol. 3.2 system is the absolute worst out of the three versions! Its virtually Doa2U Fsd...aka the only shit you are stepping are both lunging or jumping attacks. Our original Fsd findings were based upon Doa3.0! Which you can step a good amount of other attacks, but no where near the beauty of 3.1

-Oh remember back than then everyone thought I was nuts and delusional for advocating such a technique!!!! And look it became one of our most fave and praised technique :cool:

JAG THE GEMINI

In DOA3.2 you could still step A LOT. I played this game in and out back then...

All in all. DOA3, no matter which version, is imo the the and perhaps only!? awesome DOA game ever made.. Yes I really think so.

jojo

THIS! DOA3.2 HD Online... Just make it happen already!!

Even Namco does something like that!!!! SC2 HD Online!

The 'online' component was kind of bad though, DOA5 servers aren't great but they are at least usable. I think the lobby system is good but could use a few fixes to make sorting a tad easier, though after playing Guilty Gear a bit I'm almost certain the amount of active UK players is genuinely very low (I usually connect to the french based lobbies instead).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD