Potential Romance in new story?

zoo

Always liked the idea of Eliot and Kokoro since doa4 even though it has no plot relevance
but yeah I don't think the series will ever go the romance route
Jann and Leifang are the obvious "official ship" of DOA so I'm sure we'll get a small followup to that in 6
I think Hitomi kinda gave up on Hayate
In the older games I shipped Kasumi and Ryu but it's very unlikely, just can't see it nowadays
Ayane and Eliot is cute but I think it's more playful than anything

Crext

Standard Donor
The ones hinted at are:
Hayate & Hitomi
Ayane & Eliot
Jann Lee & Leifang
Zack & Tina
Mila & Bass

The ones logical from occupation and proximity of encounters:
Helena / Marie Rose + Bayman / Zack
Christie + Rig
Hitomi / Leifang / Tina / Mila / Kokoro / Lisa + Eliot / Jann Lee / Zack / Bass
Hayate / Ryu + Rachel / Momiji / Kasumi / Ayane
Nyotengu + Leon / Gen Fu
Honoka / Phase 4 + Raidou
Brad Wong + Forever alone

Crext

Standard Donor
Please no Marie Rose romance

loli_17.jpg

mizking

I know Jann ain't into Lei but I know he wants to oil someone's Rig or get stabbed with Ryu's Dragon Sword.

Take note that Ryu is not into Kasumi nor is he ever seen with Irene as of recently.

JKS JKS, I feel that Eliot and Ayane seems to be the closest to something romantic, that is if TN will do that

I don't know why but for some reason I think Diego might be in a relationship with Mila but there's no proof of that I mean, she looks hard, he looks har... Oh God that didn't sound right but you know what I mean

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I know Jann ain't into Lei but I know he wants to oil someone's Rig or get stabbed with Ryu's Dragon Sword.

Take note that Ryu is not into Kasumi nor is he ever seen with Irene as of recently.

JKS JKS, I feel that Eliot and Ayane seems to be the closest to something romantic, that is if TN will do that

I don't know why but for some reason I think Diego might be in a relationship with Mila but there's no proof of that I mean, she looks hard, he looks har... Oh God that didn't sound right but you know what I mean

HELP LMAO YOU MADE ME SPIT OUT MY WATER

Diego x Mila? sounds p good. they both live in new york so maybe they'll have some sort of interaction. but new york is biiiiiiig sooooooo....THAT'S JUST A THEOWEEE

who 'members when dead or alive game posted 'happy valentine's day' with a picture of leifang and jann lee lol

Atahotaku

- The most likely to me are Jann Lee x Leifang (I see them as a Vegeta x Bulma in the future) and Eliot x Ayane (I really love this ship).

- The Story Mode in DoA5 made me think about a Hayate x Helena, like a reconciliation between DOATEC and the Mugen Tenshin Clan.

- I like Ryu x Kasumi, but I see him more like a guardian than a lover.

- Bayman x Christie = Mr. and Mrs. Smith. In Spain we say "los que se pelean se desean" (those who fight each other, desire each other).

- Tina x Mila would be my favourite lesbo pair. "You wanna meet my daddy?, then you should do me a little favour (L)" xD

- I would like a new disastrous, bohemian female who could get along with Brad. Someone like Tsunade from Naruto, then it would be like the Jiraiya x Tsunade ship.

- Hitomi x Self-improvement

- Lisa x Science

- Bass x Fucking her daughter's dreams

- Kokoro x Selling herself in the mizuage to an ugly and fat oldman (x'D)

RetroMe91

Here’s what I have been thinking (and in some cases reason too far into):

-Leifang obviously crushes on Jann Lee, but Jann Lee crushes on Rig.... wait I mean using his fists on other men... I mean fighting.

-Hitomi had feelings for Ein and Leifang, but struggles to know who she wants more until 5 where she figures it out, but now Ein is Hayate and she is conflicted again...

-Christie is a lesbian and uses her natural sexuality to charm and ensnare men, but she is still to this day fighting for Helena’s love and affection. She thinks of herself as Romeo and Helena as Juliet.

-Eliot is struggling with his sexuality completely... he is struggling with his urges towards men, like the dirty pervert he travels with, but also he occasionally gets rather bothered by overzealous girls, such as Ayane, Christie, and potentially Honoka.

-I think Honoka is going to find herself with a crush on Eliot and the feelings likely won’t be mutual... because he is gay... I mean because he struggles with his sexuality.

-Marie Rose is a lesbian with potential feelings for Honoka, but she won’t act on feelings right now because there is something too important happening.

-I felt some serious sexual tension between Rig and Diego. That was hot. Let’s go with that. There was already some weird sexual tension between Rig and Jann Lee, so why not Rig and Diego now too.

-Bayman and Leon. Why not could be fun. Haha.

-Leon and Rachel could be fun too. The two heavy hitters.

-I like the idea that Mila has now realized her feelings for Tina who oblivious. Tina still might have unresolved feelings for Zack.

-Bass is weird and has uncomfortable feelings for his daughter.. but also he is just the dad of the game.

-Zack and Helena are both on a mission of self discovery and need to time to be single.

-Ryu is probably still with that blonde that I don’t want to talk about.

-Lisa and Ryu were an attractive pairing that I was all for, but Lisa can’t focus on love. She is busy trying to take down MIST from the inside.

-the ninja siblings are weird... Kasumi has a crush on her brother Hayate and doesn’t think it’s weird, Ayane has a crush on Kasumi and doesn’t know what to do about it so she is testing the waters on others, such as Eliot, and Hayate has mixed feelings... should he like Hitomi? Should he consider his gay side again like he did as Ein? Does he even have a mild crush on Ryu?

-Momiji is a shrine maiden

-the drunk guy is a pervert

-who the eff is Kokoro?

-Gen Fu, more like Gen died of the flu

-Nyotengu is a trickster. She is more likely to sleep with half than cast than crush on one person in the cast. Though, would be fun if Ayane develops a crush on her.

-Phase-4 could be fun. I’d like her to become a self aware clone who has her own feeling and emotions. Could be fun if she finds someone for herself, maybe Bayman even... weird.

-who knows with the new girl. Maybe she is dedicated to her career as an idol... or whatever she does...

Did I miss anyone? I have thought about this... maybe too much.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD