"Prepare!"- Hayabusa Video Thread

Nameless Sama

Ah sorry I forgot to put my combos here

HMMM I have managed to make 7 rekko Izunas but no Shoho in one match on the PS3 :/ I must play with a 360 controller on PS3 so in that way I can bring the people mad with Izunas lol. One Guy have kicked me becuase of the many izunas lol

Brute

Standard Donor
Well, here's my tribute video that I've been working on. This isn't a combo video, it's a super epic tribute video. It's meant to portray how awesome and flashy Hayabusa is.

Put a lot of time into this trying to get certain set-ups to work mid-match (only did a few lifeless dummy combos). Then of course I have no video capture software or video editing software, so that made things difficult. But in the end, I'm quite satisfied.

I hope you all enjoy.

Brute

Standard Donor
Please comment my beginner ninja. What is my obvious weakness that need to be improved.
For a "beginner ninja" you're actually doing really well. I say that genuinely. You're using jab to negate CB holds, utilizing your PL, mixing it up with some throw baits, making use of lift stuns, etc.
I guess my primary critique would be to use a bit more mix-up, cutting off the threshold early for some free launch damage (of course, that's my biggest issue, too, so like I'm one to talk).

I'm on a mini hiatus from the game atm, but when I come back, I'd love to play some rounds with you, if you're game. Seems like fun.

Jaguar360

Please comment my beginner ninja. What is my obvious weakness that need to be improved.
I'm not sure if I'm even worthy of commenting because my Hayabusa's not much better than yours, if at all. I would advise you to use other moves than 6PP as people (including me admittedly) tend to hold mid punches more than anything else. Try to also incorporate 1P2K, 6K, your sidestep moves and expert holds at the beginning of a round (along with 6P). Other than that, you seem to have most of your combos down, have good Critical Burst setups and, most importantly, you are taking advantage of the Izuna. As Brute said, you might want to work on mix-up and also you should try to use your other launchers in stun more often rather than going for a Critical Burst. I have similar problems with this myself. So yeah, have fun with Hayabusa!

UpSideDownGRUNT

You say you're a begginer but can do the PL > Shoho combo lol I can't do that even if I tried xD

But like everyone else says use more mix ups, try to bait Izunas too HiC Izunas are very damaging and are the best way to throw punish with Hayabusa remember there's a low Izuna too 33T it seems everyone forgets about the Yoko so when they get hit with it they're like "WTF!!!??" lol

for stun try moves like 44P or 4H+K and don't be scared to use moves like 214P on wake up and at a distance.

I can't really give too much advice I haven't really been playing Busa much since 5U hit haha I like Ein too much ;)

Brute

Standard Donor
I can't think of any move in this game that feel as satisfy as izuna when successfully landed.
That's because there aren't any. ;)

You say you're a begginer but can do the PL > Shoho combo lol I can't do that even if I tried xD
It requires no timing or spacing (beyond have no wall no great slope) in the juggle itself. Simply launch, immediately hit 2P+K, then go into the Shoho as normal. It's really no more difficult than the regular Shoho Izuna.

for stun try moves like 44P or 4H+K and don't be scared to use moves like 214P on wake up and at a distance.
I can't really recommend 44P much. It's only real use is in spacing (and as an anti-SS), and it's very tricky to learn how to use it right for that purpose. Otherwise, I'd stick with 6K as your i15mid NH stun. Doesn't track but the stun is way better and as a mid K it will be held less.

UpSideDownGRUNT

It requires no timing or spacing (beyond have no wall no great slope) in the juggle itself. Simply launch, immediately hit 2P+K, then go into the Shoho as normal. It's really no more difficult than the regular Shoho Izuna.
I tried it several ways I can never hit it, it either misses completely or only hits the once and they fall

it shouldn't be because I use 236P+K because I see people use the 236P+K command to do it

Brute

Standard Donor
I tried it several ways I can never hit it, it either misses completely or only hits the once and they fall

it shouldn't be because I use 236P+K because I see people use the 236P+K command to do it
You can't use 236P+K to do it. One, that would change the timing, and two, I believe only the ongyoin variant works, just like how on alpha you can only use a launch that goes into the ongyoin variant to get a mid-juggle shoho, and how Master's old trick used 33P4 as an ongyoin transition into it. Otherwise you could jsut go launch->shoho. Something about the ongyoin version is special.

Try it again using the method I described earlier and I think you'll get it no sweat. ;)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Nope! still can't do it, the transition to Ongyoin > Shoho takes to long so it only hits them once and then they fall and I do 2P+K directly after the launch.

Brute

Standard Donor
Nope! still can't do it, the transition to Ongyoin > Shoho takes to long so it only hits them once and then they fall and I do 2P+K directly after the launch.
Really? And this is on a level surface? You're making sure to hit 2P+K while Hayabusa is still mostly off-screen, right?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD