"Prepare!"- Hayabusa Video Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

I managed to get it once but that's it, idk man I just suck at combos in general that's why I don't use them outside of juggles.

Jaguar360

I definitely understand what USD Grunt is saying, though I've been able to do the combo a couple times. The times I do miss I either a) do the combo too late b) mess up the hit-throw c) Mis-input 2P+K for 1P+K or 3P+K.
And I do believe Brute is right about the Ongoyin version being special.

Brute

Standard Donor
It's a damn shame you're only on xbox, Juan. I'd love to play with you sometime.

Brute

Standard Donor
After copy some of you guy's move from this thread, I feel much better with the stage with ceiling. (never realize this before)
Awesome.
Which reminds me, I'm back, if you wanted to get some matches in.

You could challenge Brute to an Izuna mania contest! XD
lol
COME AT ME BRO

Also I find 5U without music jarring, even though I used to play vanilla with no OST xD
I switch between having music and no music. With no music I can hear people's mic chat better, and I seem to be a little more focused.

And those mirror match video also benefit people who learning Ryu. You both are awesome.
The first match of Part 3 is my favorite.
Thanks!
I think the first match of the first video is probably my favorite. not because Go the Distance is my favorite track from Ninja Gaiden or anything

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Lol! you got away with so many Izuna throws there haha

Also I find 5U without music jarring, even though I used to play vanilla with no OST xD
Yeah. I've been sneaking around playing 5U at night without sound on recently and it's just not the same without Deep Impact welcoming me on the main menu or hearing Look Ahead when I use Busa.

Brute

Standard Donor
Normally I don't name my opponents, but apparently he was live streaming this anyway.
Match had a bit of lag, but otherwise, very solid game.

"OMG I HATE IZUNAS SO MUCH"
--My opponent, 3/4/14

Brute has shown me the way with Ryu when i get a new ps3 i know who i want to mirror match but frist things frist need to get rid of this rust ugh

Brute

Standard Donor
Brute has shown me the way with Ryu when i get a new ps3 i know who i want to mirror match but frist things frist need to get rid of this rust ugh
Sounds good.
Just hit me up when you're ready. ;)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD