Community PSN Free Step Dodge community

system11

Standard Donor
For those on PS4 I've created a Free Step Dodge community.

If you have the disc version you should be able to find it listed under the available communities under the game info screen available from the main menu.

If you have the digital / core fighters version, due to an issue with the way Sony has created this new feature, the community won't be visible - either send me (system11) a message on PSN for an invite, or look up my profile and you should see it there under the communities option.

Sony definitely have some work to do tidying up this feature - the initial problem of it appearing locked for some people appears to have cleared up now.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I still feel as if @Mr. Wah should create it off PSN. It just feels more.....you know. FSDish. I mean not saying this is a bad thing at all but it just looks rather weird to see the FSD community on it and then the one who made it is labeled as owner other than Wah there.

At first I wanted to make it but then I saw the name labeled "Owner" and "Moderators." So it feels rather weird a bit there.

system11

Standard Donor
Hi, I set it up quickly yesterday as a defensive measure when I saw what a crazy land grab was going on with people just registering anything popular they could think of. Then I contacted Mr. Wah to ask what he wanted me to do with it, he's allowed me to open it up for now, but obviously ownership will be transferred whenever he's ready.

system11

Standard Donor
Invite sent. I bet this is something to do with versions communities are tagged against. Are you digital / core fighters upgrade player?

system11

Standard Donor
Yeah, same as me - weird it won't show up, it must be for some since there are 30+ people in the community already. I sent you an invite earlier but we've noticed they can take a long time to appear.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Easiest way to find it is to search a member of the community (I used you system), view the player, view the communities the person is in, select the community, and either Join or Request to join. Some serious bugs in the system that still need to be worked out.

BTW do you even have DOA5 checked as the game it is linked to? The PS4 only lets you use one version of the game on the console so if there are multiple options (digital, physical, Core Fighters) so you may want to check all of them if possible.

Edit: Seems to be the case. Version you selected must be the one that is run off the disc. Should put a message in the OP saying to search current members (such as yourself), view communities, and select the FSD community if they are running off the digital version of the game.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD