System Raidou's list of Unholdable tech-up attacks

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
This is for a list of Raidou's unholdable attacks if an opponent techs up immediately or is force-teched up from the ground.

Juggles:
Ender :P::P::P: > :6::6::K:
Ender :P::P::P: > :3::P+K:
Ender :8::K: > :4::K:
Wall Splats:
W! > :6::K::K: > :1::P+K: : Leaves opponent in GB(14) or 50/62/75 DMG with possible W!
:1::P+K: > W! > :4::P+K:
Throws:
:236::4::6::H+P: > :4::P+K:

Last edited:

Jefffcore

Finish combo with ppp: 66k is unholdable, and 3p+k uncharged is unholdable.

Finish with 8k: 4k is unholdable

After a standing 7k: 66k is unholdable. 7k is guaranteed after a PB , and a fireball guard break, but they add another frame.

After TGS (12i throw): uncharged PB is unholdable.

If his fireball manages to give a wall crumple, an uncharged PB is unholdable

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
After a standing 7k: 66k is unholdable. 7k is guaranteed after a PB , and a fireball guard break, but they add another frame.

I'm a little confused on this one. Is 7K hitting in critical? in juggle? on Normal hit?

and not sure what you're saying about adding another frame?

Jefffcore

Sorry. Yeah, NH. If it hits a guard broken state, it takes 1 more frame for them to hit the ground, so 66k whiffs. CH and HCH are more than that.

Ender 33kp > 6h+k, 2k, 9k, or 8k on mid height; h+k, 66p, or 236k at highest; and 8p at the lowest

33kp on NH > 1k

Last edited:

TRI Mike

I'm sorry but I don't understand this. You mean the opponent is unable to hold immediately after teching¿ this is new to me.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm sorry but I don't understand this. You mean the opponent is unable to hold immediately after teching¿ this is new to me.

Yes, if they hold they are hit on Normal hit. If they Sidestep they are hit on Normal hit. If they guard, they guard the attack.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Wanted to throw this one incase there will be of use to anyone. @SilverForte @Jefffcore

(Open space) :236::4::6::H+P: (unfinished throw into the floor) > :P::P::4::P::K: is unholdable. They are only allowed to back tech and unable to perform any WUKs. Incase people drop the throw on mistake, or putting them closer to a wall.

W! > :6::K::K: > :6::2::3::P: > :1::P: is unholdable.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Cool stuff EvilDeathKing, but be careful when you quadriple post. It's best to edit your post into one since it's easier that way and it's moderator rules for the forums.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD