Request Requests - All Requests + Post here new!

otakadelic

thanks for the tips @otakadelic and now
im so fired up now and very excited ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒ but i got another question can you tell me about "mesh transfer weights"? thank you o(〃^▽^〃)o
I am new to here so only guessed that you started modding like 1 or 2 weeks before. Please forgive me. I didn't notice until check your screenshot you are already reached much higher place. That means issues and questions would be higher, complexer, person who can provide solution for complex issues is not so many exists. This might be sounds sad, but not at all. You don't need to search answers for easier issues anymore.

I check your SS again, here is other ideas (including you may want to avoid.. sorry)

Neck Seam refers face and body has different skin tone/color and effective solution is use Photoshop or GIMP or Paint.Net. You may already use one of them. Either image magician or keep try & error is the only way to know, those image editor will be the solution.

Neck Gap will happens body and face has different size and/or different location. From this picture, I think good looking guy's face is located little lower position. This could be solve by try & error. but, the gap is something have to fill and that is only solution. And as I mentioned, if possible, better to keep original neck (and below if your purpose is mainly face mod.). So, maybe search and try other guys might easier to fill gap, if exists. I believe you pick Leon with reason(s). I respect all modders favors so won't push you strongly. but if this issue turn to easier to fix then the issue is adjusting color only, which is much easier. This could be ended up with unwanted, not so excited combination. But this means greater things will happen when you can fix these issues. Too easy is waste of time. Too difficult is no progress.
(not so sure but maybe, just maybe, the reliable gentleman's face is little low and little forward location now. pull up little and pull back little may looks nicer and/or more natural. but, sorry this is only guess from one screenshot and different guys has different location.)

Again, hope you will get your most favorite character with most favorite combinations and conditions. May took little time but I'm sure you will have fun time and your level goes nowhere but higher.

Good Luck!!!

MARC531

I am new to here so only guessed that you started modding like 1 or 2 weeks before. Please forgive me. I didn't notice until check your screenshot you are already reached much higher place. That means issues and questions would be higher, complexer, person who can provide solution for complex issues is not so many exists. This might be sounds sad, but not at all. You don't need to search answers for easier issues anymore.

I check your SS again, here is other ideas (including you may want to avoid.. sorry)

Neck Seam refers face and body has different skin tone/color and effective solution is use Photoshop or GIMP or Paint.Net. You may already use one of them. Either image magician or keep try & error is the only way to know, those image editor will be the solution.

Neck Gap will happens body and face has different size and/or different location. From this picture, I think good looking guy's face is located little lower position. This could be solve by try & error. but, the gap is something have to fill and that is only solution. And as I mentioned, if possible, better to keep original neck (and below if your purpose is mainly face mod.). So, maybe search and try other guys might easier to fill gap, if exists. I believe you pick Leon with reason(s). I respect all modders favors so won't push you strongly. but if this issue turn to easier to fix then the issue is adjusting color only, which is much easier. This could be ended up with unwanted, not so excited combination. But this means greater things will happen when you can fix these issues. Too easy is waste of time. Too difficult is no progress.
(not so sure but maybe, just maybe, the reliable gentleman's face is little low and little forward location now. pull up little and pull back little may looks nicer and/or more natural. but, sorry this is only guess from one screenshot and different guys has different location.)

Again, hope you will get your most favorite character with most favorite combinations and conditions. May took little time but I'm sure you will have fun time and your level goes nowhere but higher.

Good Luck!!!
i always appreciate you're help, thank you very much ♡ ( ̄З ̄) anyways here is my progress-
i use LR photo studio to view (haven't tested it yet in-game, i have to test it tommorow im really tired ~(x . x)~ )
open

(i still dont know why its not showing up in here (ノ_<。) BUT again right click on it and open it in new tab so that you can view it ╰(▔∀▔)╯ )

Thanks anyway.

You can import this costume?: https://kripas4.deviantart.com/art/Kof-Whip-By-Kripas4-722594447

I can't import to the game, always get me the loading infinite error.
Sorry for my bad english

i already downloaded the model but haven't take a look at it yet but i get on it as soon as i finished my import of chris redfield (*^‿^*)
btw have you already found the mod Ayane's c1 from doa3 i have the link (but is it okay to link another members post (•ิ_•ิ)? )

otakadelic

i always appreciate you're help, thank you very much ♡ ( ̄З ̄) anyways here is my progress-
i use LR photo studio to view (haven't tested it yet in-game, i have to test it tommorow im really tired ~(x . x)~ )
open

(i still dont know why its not showing up in here (ノ_<。) BUT again right click on it and open it in new tab so that you can view it ╰(▔∀▔)╯ )

You are welcome! I am passionate to pass all knowledges and resources to other modders.

The first issue is the restriction of this forum. Simply too much traffic and it costs. I don't know other active members are doing but I upload one of following services then paste the link to the file here.

- https://www.mediafire.com/

Looks like a normal company and up to 10GB for free. one (huge) drawback is downloaders can notice where the file uploaded from. This could be serious problem for people from restricted area / countries.

- https://mega.nz/

This company says everything are tightly encrypted so even they can't peek inside of uploaded material. And won't provide downloaders where the file came from. But let me notice that the main guy was arrested in US before (re)start this service.

- Google Drive
I believe you know what this is. unfortunately some or many countries shutdown to connect to GD so can't download You will receive requests to upload somewhere else.

I use Mediafire because fortunately I have no problem downloaders know where I uploaded.

I checked the screenshot. Looks nice, but can you upload TMC and TMCL files somewhere like one of above?
If I can check not only looks like but also internal structures then I could provide better, accurate suggestions or solutions.

MARC531

You are welcome! I am passionate to pass all knowledges and resources to other modders.

The first issue is the restriction of this forum. Simply too much traffic and it costs. I don't know other active members are doing but I upload one of following services then paste the link to the file here.

- https://www.mediafire.com/

Looks like a normal company and up to 10GB for free. one (huge) drawback is downloaders can notice where the file uploaded from. This could be serious problem for people from restricted area / countries.

- https://mega.nz/

This company says everything are tightly encrypted so even they can't peek inside of uploaded material. And won't provide downloaders where the file came from. But let me notice that the main guy was arrested in US before (re)start this service.

- Google Drive
I believe you know what this is. unfortunately some or many countries shutdown to connect to GD so can't download You will receive requests to upload somewhere else.

I use Mediafire because fortunately I have no problem downloaders know where I uploaded.

I checked the screenshot. Looks nice, but can you upload TMC and TMCL files somewhere like one of above?
If I can check not only looks like but also internal structures then I could provide better, accurate suggestions or solutions.
so i tested it ingame and results are very scary \(º □ º l|l)/ yeah i need help and an advice ~(>_<~)
screenshots (again just right click image and open image in new tab ┐( ̄~ ̄)┌ ) :
open

open

open

and here is the TMC and TMCL (btw i use google drive):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HgnUfuSB8MYZWuIZbWPReMymz0Gp3uvq

otakadelic

so i tested it ingame and results are very scary \(º □ º l|l)/ yeah i need help and an advice ~(>_<~)
screenshots (again just right click image and open image in new tab ┐( ̄~ ̄)┌ ) :
open

open

open

and here is the TMC and TMCL (btw i use google drive):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HgnUfuSB8MYZWuIZbWPReMymz0Gp3uvq

I think you don't have to (or shouldn't) use IMG tag. Just paste the link as normal text then any sentence with http something will be clickable link, I guess. Again I'm still new here may or may not correct.
Downloaded! One question.
- This outlet is also ported by you? I mean I don't have all DLCs so can't confirm these are made by Tecmo/KOEI or someone else.
I will check internals so give me a little bit of time...

MARC531

I think you don't have to (or shouldn't) use IMG tag. Just paste the link as normal text then any sentence with http something will be clickable link, I guess. Again I'm still new here may or may not correct.
Downloaded! One question.
- This outlet is also ported by you? I mean I don't have all DLCs so can't confirm these are made by Tecmo/KOEI or someone else.
I will check internals so give me a little bit of time...
"outlet"? you mean the model that i imported?
-no the chris model is NOT mine
-and i used leon default costume as a base and inserted the meshes from the chris model that i used
so can you tell me if im missing something or did something wrong?
thank you (◕‿◕✿)

Last edited:

otakadelic

"outlet"? you mean the model that i imported?
-no the chris model is NOT mine
-and i used leon default costume as a base and inserted the meshes from the chris model that i used
so can you tell me if im missing something or did something wrong?
thank you (◕‿◕✿)

Oh Okay that the reason I couldn't find exact same costume, which one has picked as a base.
I played a little bit with this Chris, seems shy guy and hasites to express his feeling(from face, not his deadly attacks). Tough guy with very dedicated heart at this moment.
Sorry give me a little extra time. I will notice you time to time when I reached meaningful progresses.

mewnclan

Oh Okay that the reason I couldn't find exact same costume, which one has picked as a base.
I played a little bit with this Chris, seems shy guy and hasites to express his feeling(from face, not his deadly attacks). Tough guy with very dedicated heart at this moment.
Sorry give me a little extra time. I will notice you time to time when I reached meaningful progresses.

so idk if you know how to fix this but im trying to add a shirt to this eliot mod i have and when i use object tool to add another sub object it works but polygon insert tool doesnt read the new sub object, like its not in the destination selection and when i try to just overwrite a different subobject it tries to delete all of the bone weights?? idk what to do :v

MARC531

thank you again for your help i appreciate it very much ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧
just take your time (づ ◕‿◕ )づ
once this mod is finished i credit all of you people who help me (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿

PS:
i used leon default costume (costume 1) as a base

Last edited:

otakadelic

so idk if you know how to fix this but im trying to add a shirt to this eliot mod i have and when i use object tool to add another sub object it works but polygon insert tool doesnt read the new sub object, like its not in the destination selection and when i try to just overwrite a different subobject it tries to delete all of the bone weights?? idk what to do :v

Assuming you already know and use 'Enable Insert into Object of Different Vertex Data' option. Not appeared even this option enabled?
If your question is:
- 'Not Appeared on the destination list and not so sure about the option.' Then pls try with the option.
- 'Not Appeared on the destination list and damn right I enabled.' Never experienced before so I checked his source file.

What he did is fairly simple to make the list.
Mr.dotoku carefully check variety of elements either destination is compatible or not.
But, by enabling above option, skip all those checks and everything should appeared on the dest. list.

Why this happened is no idea. How to fix is close both tools then back to TOTool and make sure the subObject(s) exist then open the exactly same file with TPInsertTool. Yes, kinda like reboot.

Below is rare case but happens.

Very rare cases the tool failed to inserting operation then error msg appears so can't complete.

All operations won't execute until user click 'Save' or 'Save AS'. That kicks actual insert operation but again, Mr.Dotoku check almost every imaginable exceptions and try his best: tell user why failed or some of condition is out of spec of TMC so highly likely wrong thing happen but you want to proceed anyway and so on. He even take care of broken TMC file and try to fix if possible.

Anything else(=out of Mr.dotoku's imaginable situations) will simply send back to Windows and the tool will return the same status as right before click the 'Save' button.

Since no logging function exist, I can't investigate this issue. Fortunately rarely happens.

Last edited:

mewnclan

Assuming you already know and use 'Enable Insert into Object of Different Vertex Data' option. Not appeared even this option enabled?
If your question is:
- 'Not Appeared on the destination list and not so sure about the option.' Then pls try with the option.
- 'Not Appeared on the destination list and damn right I enabled.' Never experienced before so I checked his source file.

What he did is fairly simple to make the list.
Mr.dotoku carefully check variety of elements either destination is compatible or not.
But, by enabling above option, skip all those checks and everything should appeared on the dest. list.

Why this happened is no idea. How to fix is close both tools then back to TOTool and make sure the subObject(s) exist then open the exactly same file with TPInsertTool. Yes, kinda like reboot.

Below is rare case but happens.

Very rare cases the tool failed to inserting operation then error msg appears so can't complete.

All operations won't execute until user click 'Save' or 'Save AS'. That kicks actual insert operation but again, Mr.Dotoku check almost every imaginable exceptions and try his best: tell user why failed or some of condition is out of spec of TMC so highly likely wrong thing happen but you want to proceed anyway and so on. He even take care of broken TMC file and try to fix if possible.

Anything else(=out of Mr.dotoku's imaginable situations) will simply send back to Windows and the tool will return the same status as right before click the 'Save' button.

Since no logging function exist, I can't investigate this issue. Fortunately rarely happens.

ty i retried it and it worked (not sure why but oh well) my current issue is transparency issues with alot of the hairstyles i use, i managed to fix the issue on one of them and when i try to apply the same settings to other mods they dont have that option?? like mcol needs to be 5 but the only option is 0 how do i change that??

otakadelic

ty i retried it and it worked (not sure why but oh well) my current issue is transparency issues with alot of the hairstyles i use, i managed to fix the issue on one of them and when i try to apply the same settings to other mods they dont have that option?? like mcol needs to be 5 but the only option is 0 how do i change that??

It is little hard to answer this particular one, so I have few requests to be able to give you pin-point suggestions which should get close to solve the issue. General explanation won't help the issue I believe.

- Screenshot(s) of the tool(s) then I know exact values and how the tool treats the TMC.
- Screenshot(s) of actual fighting scene. I can witness exact and what kind of the issue.
- Ask this question at loverslab.com. All references/tutorials I know are little sexy(or more than that) for transparency effect(and I think you are asking 'see-through', not 100% transparency.)

Right now I have more than five possibilities and awful number of "Assuming" will be needed each one of them, and maybe ended up to fail to solve...

mewnclan

It is little hard to answer this particular one, so I have few requests to be able to give you pin-point suggestions which should get close to solve the issue. General explanation won't help the issue I believe.

- Screenshot(s) of the tool(s) then I know exact values and how the tool treats the TMC.
- Screenshot(s) of actual fighting scene. I can witness exact and what kind of the issue.
- Ask this question at loverslab.com. All references/tutorials I know are little sexy(or more than that) for transparency effect(and I think you are asking 'see-through', not 100% transparency.)

Right now I have more than five possibilities and awful number of "Assuming" will be needed each one of them, and maybe ended up to fail to solve...

6j7fhlg8xlydb56zg.jpg

see ive had this issue, everythings great but its like youre seeing the inside of the mesh instead of the outside??like the parts closest to the camera are see through and the inside of it has the texture
3do9p5swo37g98rzg.jpg

i managed to correct it using object tool but the settings i use arent available on other mods ive tried making

xdgdzysnd920566zg.jpg

this first one is kasumis hair options that i fixed
wn8am06daqd9ebqzg.jpg

this second one is a hairstyle for a newpigatil hair for marie rose that has the same transparency issues, see how kasumi's has a mcol at one but marie's only has the 0 option?? how can i change that so i cant put in the right settings

otakadelic

aaah, now I see transparency is the issue, transparency isn't the purpose. All 5+ possibilities I mentioned above would've been waste of both of our life.

It is really nice you fixed with first mod. But keep in mind MCol, or MtrCol holds 52 values mainly for how each Red/Green/Blue/and one more place for other purpose is strong or weak for 13 kinds of effects, includes three unknowns.

The place you mentioned within these object lists, between DSid(Double Sides like for skirt) and mtcp(MateCP, for tweak how the mesh displayed) is the ID of MtrCol. Each TMC fille can hold any number(upper limit is unknown) of MtrCol sets, but not for each subObjects(= mesh). Generally 5 sets to 10 depends on complexity of the costume or hair or face (or stage). And TObjectTool allows user to select which one of MtrCol currently the TMC file is holding. That's an ID, not exact value directly influence something.

the second SS indicates there is only one set of MtrCol in the TMC. You can import by click 'MtrCol' behind of 'Edit'. Click 'Get' then you can copy MtrCol info(=1 set of 52 values). when number of MtrCol sets increased, the pull-down selector for MtrCol will get longer.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD