Reveal Your Inner Self! DOA characters that you can relate your life with?

Mestizo

Standard Donor
T&A aside I have always identified with Tina.

1) She is endlessly ambitious and willing to do w/e it takes to achieve and when she does achieve she STAYS HUNGRY - a lesson we can all learn from. Never the less, Always the more!

2) She knows the value of maintaining her looks, I personally love the gym for just that reason.

3) Her themes from all the games can be arranged as "Agitated by emotion - I feel for you - you are under my control" Which I always interpreted as "keep you cool and it will deny people control over you" something I really agree with. I strive to remove all anger in my life, i really is pointless and often clouds you judgment much to ones detriment. The time spent being angry could be better spent making your situation better.

4) 'murica themed - I have my issues with the direction of things form time to time, but having traveled the world, there is no place I'd rather live :D

5) Also really love her self confidence - she knows shes a hot bamf and she exudes it with confidence. Just watch her strut like "big bitch comin' through" in th doax2 opening ^O^!
27il8.gif

6) Gameplay wise she thrives in punishing, something I have always done in my own martial arts experience. landing an MDT is a lot like getting a disarm, so rewarding, not easy, but it will end things FAST! I was always known as one of the best disarmer's in my style, I hope to one day instill so much fear that no one throws a single hold my way! Thats my DOA goal.

7) <3 teh bewbys, and she packs heat like an oven door! ^O^

8) From her argument with fang her belief is that Power > all, something I strongly agree with though I feel she was wrong when she thought that technique was not a facet of power. But despite her strong feelings of her side of the argument she was not arrogant enough to not recognize Fangs point.

9)":tosses-mirror: Use it!" She knows her value and only expects the best.

10)

Last edited:

David Gregg

:eliot: - often looked at as inexperienced which I am so I try and worker harder
:zack: - b/c I can be funking random w/o any heads up.
:bradwong: - when the right opportunity arises I love me some booze and pan...paRties. :cool:
:kasumi: - b/c sometimes I feel like I'm fighting against others for something that should seem obviously right.

ninjaguy446

This seems fun! I'll definitely contribute.

:helena: I think out of all of the DOA character, Helena is the one who I have the most in common with. Helena's father is rich, and my father is wealthy. We both prefer our mothers (sorry dad) to our fathers. Unlike Helena, though, my father is still alive and well, even if we don't have a good relationship. I'm sometimes made fun of because of the way I talk because I use proper English (unlike some of my peers lol). I like to compare my old self to DOA2-4 Helena in that she was haughty, could be cruel, and she didn't have many friends. Now, I like to think I am like DOA5 Helena; compassionate, caring, and has some friends (Zack, Koko, Leifang, etc.). My father wanted me to take over his business one day, and I agreed while I was young and didn't really know what I wanted to do, but that changed. When I was like 13 (a two years ago), I realized I didn't have to be exactly like my dad. I decided that I wanted to become a Doctor in Internal medicine. He made fun of me but he eventually got over it.

:bradwong: I can be really lazy at times lol

:ayane: I like to think I'm a nice person. I mean, I honestly am. But sometimes, people just can not be pleased ever, and are just mean for no reason. And then I can't stand them and hate being around them and counter their meanness with more meanness. I can even be a bit angsty lol

:hitomi: I'm a very peppy and talkative person. Like Hitomi, I try to always cheer people up when they're down, and always try my best even when I'm not good at something. And example of that would be sports, which I loathe, but I did soccer this year to please my dad even though he didn't care.

:kasumi: I think that if I truly believed in something, I'd go as far as possible for it.

Rawbietussin

This seems fun! I'll definitely contribute.

:helena: I think out of all of the DOA character, Helena is the one who I have the most in common with. Helena's father is rich, and my father is wealthy. We both prefer our mothers (sorry dad) to our fathers. Unlike Helena, though, my father is still alive and well, even if we don't have a good relationship. I'm sometimes made fun of because of the way I talk because I use proper English (unlike some of my peers lol). I like to compare my old self to DOA2-4 Helena in that she was haughty, could be cruel, and she didn't have many friends. Now, I like to think I am like DOA5 Helena; compassionate, caring, and has some friends (Zack, Koko, Leifang, etc.). My father wanted me to take over his business one day, and I agreed while I was young and didn't really know what I wanted to do, but that changed. When I was like 13 (a two years ago), I realized I didn't have to be exactly like my dad. I decided that I wanted to become a Doctor in Internal medicine. He made fun of me but he eventually got over it.

:bradwong: I can be really lazy at times lol

:ayane: I like to think I'm a nice person. I mean, I honestly am. But sometimes, people just can not be pleased ever, and are just mean for no reason. And then I can't stand them and hate being around them and counter their meanness with more meanness. I can even be a bit angsty lol

:hitomi: I'm a very peppy and talkative person. Like Hitomi, I try to always cheer people up when they're down, and always try my best even when I'm not good at something. And example of that would be sports, which I loathe, but I did soccer this year to please my dad even though he didn't care.

:kasumi: I think that if I truly believed in something, I'd go as far as possible for it.

Everyone can have a little bit of Brad's laziness I suppose.

I feel the same about my personality transitioning from DOA2-4 Helena to DOA5 Helena as well. Befriending people was rather hard for me when I was younger despite how much I'm open to become friends with most people especially when they clash a lot and don't mix well with your personality. I just try to be cordial even if I don't want them around.

ninjaguy446

Everyone can have a little bit of Brad's laziness I suppose.

I feel the same about my personality transitioning from DOA2-4 Helena to DOA5 Helena as well. Befriending people was rather hard for me when I was younger despite how much I'm open to become friends with most people especially when they clash a lot and don't mix well with your personality. I just try to be cordial even if I don't want them around.
Befriending people was fairly easy for me (my class was only 23 kids, so you had to make do), I just preferred to be alone. lol

Aw, well, I'm glad things are better now.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I can relate to Ayane in a lot of ways. Aside from being an underdog, ask Return of a Shadow why, lol.

Rawbietussin

Befriending people was fairly easy for me (my class was only 23 kids, so you had to make do), I just preferred to be alone. lol

Aw, well, I'm glad things are better now.

I guess that's a fair number to still make friends with everyone but of course, there will always be groups within those 23 people I assume.

Likewise here, I like being alone most of the time as well. I never hang out much to where they are going after classes.

X51

I can't compare to any of them. They are all in good shape and they are not geeks, freaks and don't play video games.

ScattereDreams

I'll just copy and paste brutes since he wrote it for me :)

:rig: - Because I'm very closed-off and secretive about my personal life. I like to keep my feelings and intentions secret, and I can be short with people when I feel like they are trying to learn more about me than I want them to.

:lisa: - Having multiple personalities and living the double life. Believer that science is the only way to advance in life and that with science comes sacrifices and taking large steps to make great accomplishments

:kasumi: - Maintaining a strong sense of duty, always trying to solve my own problems by myself

Mestizo

Standard Donor
I can't compare to any of them. They are all in good shape and they are not geeks, freaks and don't play video games.
im pretty sure tina plays xbox ^_^ the 360 and original xbox were favorites of hers in DOAX2 lol

GodlyHades

:hayabusa: : I'm the best at what I do ,beacuse instead of grieving for my mistakes. I look them in the eye and challange them, I'm always testing my limits. Anything is possible if you put work into it.

Last edited:

FatalxInnocence

^ Hahahahaha that was such a funny scene to me.

:kokoro: ~ Caring, gentle & most people classify me as mature for my age.

:kasumi: ~ Most of the time I'm torn between what I'm expected to do, and what my hearts telling me to do... usually go for the latter =P

Pocky Yoshi

^ Hahahahaha that was such a funny scene to me.

:kokoro: ~ Caring, gentle & most people classify me as mature for my age.

:kasumi: ~ Most of the time I'm torn between what I'm expected to do, and what my hearts telling me to do... usually go for the latter =P
I guess I can relate to this post of yours.

:kasumi: Majority of the times on what I do in life, I really enjoy understanding people to learn something no matter how small like Kasumi. In other words, I try to see good in people and it can make me loyal to a fault.

clear.png
:kokoro:
clear.png
At times I sit and listen no matter how outrageous(like Kokoro sparring with Jann Lee after that awkward moment), and most times I happen to be nice to people. I struggle between 2 career paths I want to go for that is automotive field and video game stuff. In more cases, it's similar to how Kokoro has to juggle between being a maiko(apprentice geisha) and a fighter. Since I'm somewhat of an introvert and sheltered person, it usually hurts when I fail something so I tend to seek out my family and my close friends for emotional support.

:hayabusa:But at times I have to be like Hayabusa. Shut off unnecessary distractions and do work. Kind of why I think falling in love is a distraction because I can't help others unless I help myself. So career over love until I'm ready for love.

Anyways, just felt like venting. Cute Shizuku avatar btw.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD