Reveal Your Inner Self! DOA characters that you can relate your life with?

o_YUE_o

:ayane: I can be an ass, take a lot to impress me. Unfortunately... people tend to get in my way alot.
:kokoro: Pretty random, and can be completely oblivious to certain situations, but when it comes down to serious business, I...MEAN...BUSINESS.
:eliot: I'm not as good as people think I am... But hopefully I'll get there.
:hayabusa: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

[That's about it]

David Gregg

I still don't understand how this initiated a battle between these two...
DOA logic.

Poor Jann and his luck with the doa ladies. He saves Hitomi's life from a supposedly "extinct" predator and she fights him for it. He tosses his (probably favorite) nunchucks to Kokoro who's head can sometimes be as empty as the vase that breaks, and he's constantly being stalked by Lei who is willing to fly around the world just to creep on him. No wonder why he focuses only on fighting. These b*****s be cray.

Codemaster92163

Helena, because she's the most badass character in the game. Her mother was assassinated, as was her father, she was kept prisoner by the man who ordered the hits, murdered people herself, then blew up A WHOLE FUCKING BUILDING IN A BOSS CAPE AND STOOD IN THE FIRE! She's like if Cinderella and Sephiroth had a baby, or something.

But I guess if being awesome doesn't qualify me for relating to Helena, I'd say Brad because nothing ever bothers him, it seems, and it takes a lot to keep me from being happy 24/7. Mostly because I appreciate life and every little thing in it. Brad looks like the type of guy who learned to appreciate life. He's drunk on happiness, obviously.

AkaShocka

Helena, because she's the most badass character in the game. Her mother was assassinated, as was her father, she was kept prisoner by the man who ordered the hits, murdered people herself, then blew up A WHOLE FUCKING BUILDING IN A BOSS CAPE AND STOOD IN THE FIRE! She's like if Cinderella and Sephiroth had a baby, or something.

But I guess if being awesome doesn't qualify me for relating to Helena, I'd say Brad because nothing ever bothers him, it seems, and it takes a lot to keep me from being happy 24/7. Mostly because I appreciate life and every little thing in it. Brad looks like the type of guy who learned to appreciate life. He's drunk on happiness, obviously.
SHE MURDERED PEOPLE?!?! Like who?

Rawbietussin

Anne (one of Fame Douglas' mistresses) was shot in the head in her DOA4 ending but no one could tell whether she did it or she was just a witness of her death.

o_YUE_o

Anne (one of Fame Douglas' mistresses) was shot in the head in her DOA4 ending but no one could tell whether she did it or she was just a witness of her death.
Helena coulsnt have shot her cause she was carrying a standrd 9mm. Anne was shot with a revolver. But it could have been Helena... (DOA LOGIC)

David Gregg

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was Helena as that was what they were trying to show in the clips when the camera zoomed into her eyes but here's the official story as per wiki (obv the most reliable source ;))

"Plagued by flashbacks of her deceased mother, she moves up to the helipad between the three towers that make up the complex. On her way, Helena finds Anna, a mistress of Fame Douglas who helped plan the assassination of Helena's mother, and consequently shoots her in the head"

David Gregg

Zack.

like me he
Makes a lot of money, spends it all then makes more again.

Also, hes black and so am i.

Zack is the original p-i-m-p

bad_kitties_by_redbaron7-d65sy55.png

Rawbietussin

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was Helena as that was what they were trying to show in the clips when the camera zoomed into her eyes but here's the official story as per wiki (obv the most reliable source ;))

"Plagued by flashbacks of her deceased mother, she moves up to the helipad between the three towers that make up the complex. On her way, Helena finds Anna, a mistress of Fame Douglas who helped plan the assassination of Helena's mother, and consequently shoots her in the head"

That said, she could have had a criminal record and could have been imprisoned but was retained as DOATEC's president. Even with a 2 year timeskip, she had revealed her identity to the public to announce the 5th tournament.

Really makes me wonder where the police were all this time when they could have investigated everything but I guess Helena had dispose all evidence as she set the Tri-Tower to self-destruct (assuming Anne was within the building).

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
:eliot: - Feels that I am not ready because I am still inexperienced. Self-conscience and insecure.

:leon: - Mostly a loner, and sometimes an asshole. But I do have an caring side.

:leifang: - I'm a college student. Also, I do get angry when am looked down upon or being taken advantage of.

:akira: - Looking for the "Eight Stars" (if anyone gets that reference). Will try to find improvement for myself.

Yep. That sums it up.

R2Pichu

Kasumi- I think she's strong willed and I don't think she keeps grudges against people like me
Ayane- Me on my period or when I don't like you
Christie- Me when I wanna be manipulative
Lisa- Her enthusiasm
Hitomi- Because....who doesn't like Hitomi? lol because I like how optimistic she is in battles and when I won against certain people I'm like "omg I won!" and I get super giddy lol
oh and her style is like mine
Tina- We have similar bodies. and yes I know I'm saying I have no butt, but none of the girls do! Also because I personally like her personality and she seems as friendly as me and she's a good sport.
Mila- Because she always tries and she seems like a tom boy and I can kinda say I'm like that but not as much anymore.:) She's also determined to get better and doesn't back down!
I didnt want to make a novel so I just shortened it up

KwonJigglypuff

I kind of relate to Helena in a weird way, but not so much. My father is hard working and the boss of his company. I've never been really close to him, because he would always be at work. On the other hand, I was my mother's confident and she was my motivation to learn to play the piano. One day, right before going to bed, she was very sad and anxious, and she told me my father had started to cheat on her with her secretary, whose name was... Helene. Ewwwww.. Disturbing. I was very angry and I remember that I promised myself to "Piguaquan their faces". :mad: ("faire du Piguaquan dans la gueule")

But it has been like 10 years now, and I didn't end up like Helena in the Tri-tower apparently. My father is still alive and I made peace with him. My mum wasn't killed by a white haired dominatrix. I don't have a hidden Japanse half-sister doing geisha stuff or a black guy in a clown outfit following me everywhere.. And I obviously still do not master Piguaquan.

EDIT : Oh and yeah, Helena and I are both French!

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

I kind of relate to Helena in a weird way, but not so much. My father is hard working and the boss of his company. I've never been really close to him, because he would always be at work. On the other hand, I was my mother's confident and she was my motivation to learn to play the piano. One day, right before going to bed, she was very sad and anxious, and she told me my father had started to cheat on her with her secretary, whose name was... Helene. Ewwwww.. Disturbing. I was very angry and I remember that I promised myself to "Piguaquan their faces". :mad: ("faire du Piguaquan dans la gueule")

But it has been like 10 years now, and I didn't end up like Helena in the Tri-tower apparently. My father is still alive and I made peace with him. And I don't have like a hidden Japanse half-sister or a black guy in a clown outfit following me everywhere.. And I obviously still do not master Piguaquan.

Damn, so close. That secretary should have been named as Anne. (as she was shot on the head in Helena's DOA4 ending)

Rawbietussin

Yes, to be honest, when I saw that scene, I immediately thought about Helene.
But no, Anne was my mother's best friend. Ewwww.. lol.

Lolol damn. Mistresses are a mother's best friend. XD

Funny thing though is that the top Anne was wearing is similar to Helena's Paradise swimsuit.

Anne.jpg
DOA5_Helena_Hotties1.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD