DOA5U Rig 1.09 Critical burst best regular combos

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
Guys, I have found an even better combo for Super Heavyweights in open space. The combo seems to be more damaging on all hit levels. However, it is very difficult to perform and needs to be executed with frame perfect timing. I used the following CB setup: :8::P:, :9::P:, :4::K:, BS :P+K:

Afterwards, I perform the following combo:

:6::P+K:, TLC :H+K:, :K:, :4::K:, BS :6::H+K::K:

Disregarding the damage dealt by the Critical Burst setup, the raw damage values of this combo are as follows:

- Normal Hit: 59
- Counter Hit: 70
- Hi-Counter Hit: 83

Note that this combo is much easier to perform on Critical Stun Level 3, as opposed to from a Critical Burst. For example, this combo is much more consistent:

(Counter Hit) :6::K::K::4:, TLC :P:, :P::P::4:, TLC :H+K:, :K:, :4::K:, BS :6::H+K::K:

thx a lot to share this discover :)
in fact the timing are not strict...you just need to know one thing :
4H+K TLC have a very small recovery 13F !! so i give you my tips :
do 4H+K TLC and just after the input do K dont ait the end of animation, the will start just after the 4H+K TLC animation...:)

PS : i say 4H+K TLC because if you do 4 you cancel all possibility to do 6H+K TLC...

KING JAIMY

thx a lot to share this discover :)
in fact the timing are not strict...you just need to know one thing :
4H+K TLC have a very small recovery 13F !! so i give you my tips :
do 4H+K TLC and just after the input do K dont ait the end of animation, the will start just after the 4H+K TLC animation...:)

PS : i say 4H+K TLC because if you do 4 you cancel all possibility to do 6H+K TLC...
Oh nice thanks for the tips. It makes the timing a lot easier. I did it by looking at the animation, but inputting K immediately makes it very easy. 13F recovery is almost nothing by the way. That's why you used it as a wall splat in your combo video!

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
4H+K TLC yes i use in my combo video i like this moves for these reason :
- 13 f recovery
- 30 dmg in NH
- tech jump !!
- SAFE !!!

its not often use by rig player for this reason :
- slow...

also you know they exist a variation a little more fast :
BT H+K 31F !!

hope we can speak a lot at th stun academy 3 my friend :)

Tulkas

Premium Donor
few month ago i was post this video for heavy weigh so maybe no one trust me when say its max damage ;)
@MATSUKAZE, which thread did you post this video in the first time? BTW, music is very good. :)

BTW, have you tried PL combos on heavies by entenring in BS inmediately? I mean something like PL 6p+k, 4h+k, k, 4h+k, ... I still have no console, so I cannot try it now, but I'm sure something like this works and perhaps grants better damage with easy timing.

Last edited:

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Hm, is it my bad timing or the combo below does not connect in Ayane?

(close stance) :3::3::K:, :K::K::4:, :6::K:, :P::P::4:, :K::K::4::K:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD