RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

If Dan doesn't make it in then my life is over.

snk-iori3.gif
<-- me destroying dan in CPU vs. ohhhhh the fun and stress release, ohhhh the zen ^_^

Rubedood

Not really thrilled on the roster so far. Just SF4 chars, and two of the Alpha characters I dislike the most returning

If R. Mika and/or Karin come back, I'll be interested. Urien and Alex SHOULD come back. Here's hoping

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I can not wait to try out Charlie, Cammy and Bison.

I also approve of the general choices that Capcom are making with the game mechanics so far. I hope they continue making good decisions.

What about characters we don't really want?
for me:
Adon
Rose
Decapre
Hugo
Ibuki
Hakan
Gen
Blanka (i personally never liked him)
Abel
Seth

gamemaster14

Cammy being added to the game officially at E3 has now given me a reason to care about Street Fighter V, otherwise it would have been ignored by me like Street Fighter 3 and Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (C Viper instead of Cammy, what kinda nonsense was that?)

WAZAAAAA

I don't care if Urien returns or not, but this game needs someone that can throw Aegis Reflectors, doesn't matter if the game has autoblock or not, it's just too hype to not have it!

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I can't bring myself to be excited for this game like majority of the FGC. The roster revealed so far is highly underwhelming and it's pretty clear that SFV is taking place after SFIV, but before SFIII. Right now, I'd really like to see a brand new character, because that's who I normally gravitate towards when it comes to Street Fighter games. So far, I'm just happy Cammy is back, but she is not my main, despite my love for the character.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team

EDIT: Someone on a Facebook group page posted the image of the teaser. I think that's E. Honda, but you be the judge.

11221886_10204373035757022_8162002656038696981_n.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD