RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

Gurimmjaw

I don't own the game at all but I'd hope it'd be Yun, Helen, or someone completely new XD that'd give me a reason to pick up a copy of the game

I don't think they would wait to reveal if it was a new character so definitely not anyone new.

Yun is cool, but everyone cries about him and will cry more if he gets added.

Helen seems to be choice that happening with the leaks.

I use to play it last year but stopped since no character fitted my style and my favorite character and main was gone(Akuma) now that he's back again have to rebuy lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Damn she looks gorgeous!!♡ I like how they edited her hair a bit to prevent clipping and love her ice abilities!

Fredi

Her pics and alternate costumes:

Kolin_Character_Art.jpg

Kolin_Battle_Costume.jpg

Kolin_Screen_2.jpg

Kolin_Nostalgia_Costume.jpg

Kolin_Story_Costume.jpg

Kolin_Screen_1.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They are the same person. "Kolin" is an alias for Helen, whose first debut was in the SFIII series.
Thank for letting me know, I was boggled XD
Her pics and alternate costumes:

Kolin_Character_Art.jpg

Kolin_Battle_Costume.jpg

Kolin_Screen_2.jpg

Kolin_Nostalgia_Costume.jpg

Kolin_Story_Costume.jpg

Kolin_Screen_1.jpg
Those alts tho, her skintight one and the secretary one are definitely making me want to purchase the game in the near future ♡.♡ I'm still not sure why they changed her face though, it looked better and more "solid" in the story mode, now it kinda lacks depth and looks less mature, probably so it'll appeal to the Japanese fanbase. She looks like Cammy 2.0

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Clipping?
Yeah, in her story mode model, her hair was completely long all around and even came over her shoulders. For her playable appearance now they adjusted her hair style so that she has short side locks that frame her face(almost akin to a hime cut) and won't clip over her shoulders, kind of like Juri's loose hair. They also added better hair physics since she's actually gonna fight instead of just walking and turning her head, aside from her face I like the new changes they did.

Gurimmjaw

This first time this character will be playable. In SF3 she was just in Gills intro. Tho only thing I know about her is she in same group as Gill the Illuminati. Wonder if Gill will make it too, but I doubt it.

Jadeinchains

Hmm she looks pretty cool actually I don't have this but maybe I'd use her if I did, probably Cammy and a few others too, I still get alerts from this thread. Do you still have this game @Tyaren?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hmm she looks pretty cool actually I don't have this but maybe I'd use her if I did, probably Cammy and a few others too, I still get alerts from this thread. Do you still have this game @Tyaren?

Nah, I disposed of this garbage already a long time ago. This was the scammiest game product that I ever bought and it is in fact the game that made me very aware to not preorder a game unless I am absolutely sure I want to play it, no matter how bad it turns out to be.
I still can't believe I threw 70€ (74$) out the window for basically a game demo. I did give Capcom a chance to redeem itself for a couple of months but nothing substantial came, only scammy DLC practices to cash in even more.
The game ultimately flopped in reviews and in sales and I am very glad it did. I hope Capcom learned its lesson.
It is also the ugliest (in art style and tech) fighting game on PS4. It's a blurry, undetailed mess. The pretty promo shots up there are of the PC version. This is how it actually looks like on PS4:

(View in original size please)
30311288541_b3719f705c_o.png

29682480633_93cb454b58_o.png

petopia

I don't own the game at all but I'd hope it'd be Yun, Helen, or someone completely new XD that'd give me a reason to pick up a copy of the game
Just play it nobodies playing ur game nobodies playing my game, but just get ready for some frustrations though if you aren't well versed in the 2d realm.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Just play it nobodies playing ur game nobodies playing my game, but just get ready for some frustrations though if you aren't well versed in the 2d realm.
I've played SFXT so I should be good, I used Lili
ss_d6f17a7cd904af623b529f63b807a7683eba79f1.600x338.jpg

but also used Hwoarang:
Fotor_148600429940719.jpg

I don't play competitive tho, I mainly just play it casually since I can't really get into the different combo systems

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD