RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Idk, I haven't even got it yet XD

Imo you better don't get it at all. The game was made to rip people off.
Better get Injustice 2 instead. Best reviewed fighting game of this generation. It also got Aquaman. ;)

tumblr_op1lbp7n0o1qiodg3o4_400.gif

MeadowSpirit

Imo you better don't get it at all. The game was made to rip people off.
Better get Injustice 2 instead. Best reviewed fighting game of this generation. It also got Aquaman. ;)

tumblr_op1lbp7n0o1qiodg3o4_400.gif
Really? I'm not a huge fan of SFV (though I adore SF2 Turbo and USF4) but I would take it over anything by NRS.

On a related note, what did you guys think of that "leak" regarding season 3 characters for SFV? I have no idea it's real or not, but damn - Sagat, Sakura, and Q? Yes, please! Sign me up. I didn't even buy season 2 of SFV but I would buy season 3 in a heartbeat if those 3 characters are in it!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Really? I'm not a huge fan of SFV (though I adore SF2 Turbo and USF4) but I would take it over anything by NRS.

On a related note, what did you guys think of that "leak" regarding season 3 characters for SFV? I have no idea it's real or not, but damn - Sagat, Sakura, and Q? Yes, please! Sign me up. I didn't even buy season 2 of SFV but I would buy season 3 in a heartbeat if those 3 characters are in it!
I heard rumors that there's gonna be a super street fighter 5 update made for free for those who own the base game. If all that content and characters really is gonna happen i would buy it

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They said they wouldn't make you purchase a whole new game. like the transition of sf4 to ssf4 and just upgrade that one game free of charge
It's not really tho, the leak said that for players who own it they'll get all the content free bar maybe the characters who would be DLC. It would only cost money for the players who don't own the game like me, and it wouldn't be bad since I'm sure someone would rather pay $60 for a Super SFV over the vanilla one unless they'll keep selling SFV and just provide the update when you put it in the ps4. So really you're not purchasing a whole new game

And that's actually a good way to get people to buy it more if they add all the characters in like Sakura. I'm not gonna get the game tho until they announce the Super version although Ed and Kolin are really making it hard to hold out

Toxic901

It's not really tho, the leak said that for players who own it they'll get all the content free bar maybe the characters who would be DLC. It would only cost money for the players who don't own the game like me, and it wouldn't be bad since I'm sure someone would rather pay $60 for a Super SFV over the vanilla one unless they'll keep selling SFV and just provide the update when you put it in the ps4
Wut lol? But its the same game, knowing capcom they will release the update free and still make you collect fight money for the characters. Everyone is getting confused about what they said. You will only need one disc the entire life span of sfv and free upgrades like super ultra a.e. all that other content getting characters free probably won't even be a thing.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Wut lol? But its the same game, knowing capcom they will release the update free and still make you collect fight money for the characters. Everyone is getting confused about what they said. You will only need one disc the entire life span of sfv and free upgrades like super ultra a.e. all that other content getting characters free probably won't even be a thing.
I know that's what I'm trying to say, and it's still possible, I can see them keeping the SFV disc as the only one and then when they release the update it'll just add characters and stuff in. They were gonna do that with SF4 but they said it was "too big for DLC" so they released it as a whole new game

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
OMG...I have no words...

Someone's lost control of the wheel at Capcom.

And Abigail is a girl's name.
All I know is that I'm not playing him at ALL....he looks horrid and no fun at all, ugh why couldn't they add Sakura or Poison or...anyone actually requested? No one was checking for him XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I did enough survival mode trials to get myself juri! I don't like how she plays in this game but her appearance and costumes I like, I'll have to buy her battle costume later down the line

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD