RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Interesting, now we will know what G is all about. Also see what's Sagat been up to since I'm he find his inner peace.
The official Street fighter Twitter did post their character trailers so you can actually look now if you want xD I'm not interested in either of the characters but I did by the season pass so I'll at least try em out for fun to see what they about

JJdude

The official Street fighter Twitter did post their character trailers so you can actually look now if you want xD I'm not interested in either of the characters but I did by the season pass so I'll at least try em out for fun to see what they about
Well here's hoping the summer costumes will also be out too

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They probably did it for the hype, with all the major reveals and such at Evo they probably wanted to drop both of them so that SF fans can stay hype, plus SC6 showed Seung Mina and Astaroth and Tekken had Anna and Lei so they definitely wanted to keep momentum xD

Lulu

Any Crazy Ken players out there ?

So for the life of me I've never been able to get Ken's Hard Punch into V-Skill into Light Tatsu to work consistently... when it gets blocked I always assume I'm doing it too late so I try doing the Tatsu earlier... only for it to never come out.

This has been happening way too many times now and at this point I just refuse to take responsibility for it any more...

So just for Kicks I swapped out the Light Tatsu link with a Light Dragon Punch... you know... because they're both 3 Frames... but I think the hitbox on the DP is wider (or just bigger in general)... and that connects more consistently.

Plus that is his optimal damage into Super from Standing Hard Punch.

Wow... Ken's pretty good... I mean I hate playing him but if you got the Reactions for single hit confirms then You can go far with Ken.

Fredi

Lol sorry here she is:
DilLdngU8AAo9Pi.jpg

I saw the easter eggs versions of those costumes :D

Falke, very sexy!!
Kolin is BOOTY!!!! have a big ass
Yuri looks sexy, but if she don't wearing those boots
So Sakura and Menat, decent swimsuits because they are 'underage' girls

Last edited:

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Why am I putting myself through the pain of making Juri my first legitimate SF character I want to learn the game with... :rolleyes: Ugh her design is just so awesome and that Lilith/Morrigan DLC outfit is way too on point and fits her fantastically. Plus her JP VA absolutely slays her lines... Just wish it didn't feel like the execution demand doesn't match up with her damage output sometimes.

Lulu

Is it just me or am I getting a weird DoA vibe from these outfits. o_O
Why am I putting myself through the pain of making Juri my first legitimate SF character I want to learn the game with... :rolleyes: Ugh her design is just so awesome and that Lilith/Morrigan DLC outfit is way too on point and fits her fantastically. Plus her JP VA absolutely slays her lines... Just wish it didn't feel like the execution demand doesn't match up with her damage output sometimes.

Yeah cammy is the character most players are meant learn the game with... even Ryu just won't cut it this time around...

As for Juri... well... shes not the best but shes not the worst either... using her isn't going to require alot more effort than it does with Cammy.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
As for Juri... well... shes not the best but shes not the worst either... using her isn't going to require alot more effort than it does with Cammy.
Apart from having to maintain her own personal resources to keep her damage from being subpar, and Cammy having godly normals compared to her (Also a divekick for aerial mixups). XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The 1000s of fanboys xD I'll be buying Kolin since I like the hime braid she has, her default wavy hair is godly but way too much for me tbh

Derock

They are running out of creativity. lol
The guys need love too. They deserve more costumes.

Not sure they run out of creativity, though some doesn't make sense. They did a bunch of costumes for Chun-Li, some that aren't even necessary such as the Pajamas/apron (whut?!) and the B-Girl outfit (made her Black which is very controversial). We're still missing some costumes like the original designs of Ken and Vega and where is Cammy's actual Killer Bee outfit from Alpha?! They brought back her second outfit from 4 (out of the rest of the cast that appeared in IV, minus Chun-Li's Battle Outfit) and then somehow gave her a Doll outfit with pigtails like "she's in school but wanna be an assassin"!

Lulu

So is Standing Light Kick into Sonic Boom a thing now ? It seems like regardless of how impractical it is... more and more players are starting to do it now... particularly RISE | Caba. It was a big part of his Block Pressure.

Online I've seen others doing tbe samething but with Flash Kicks instead.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD