Characters "Sa, maire~!" - Nyotengu video thread

Nuke-Nin

Just going to say Hi and "I thought the title was "So, Marie~!" I was going to be like wheres all the artwork of busty Tengu smirking smugly at Marie for her small breasts....

CrudeRaven

:eek: Please help... Watching this fight over was just embarrassing. And I cringed the whole time...
I later beat him in lobby but damn...

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
:eek: Please help... Watching this fight over was just embarrassing. And I cringed the whole time...
I later beat him in lobby but damn...

From the looks of things, most of the issues in this match situation is Hayate attacking from disadvantage from a few minor poor strings+certain free cancels on block that can be interrupted. Particularly 66P > PP, as well as you blocking PP6PK or 6PK. These two strings are light negative on block and safe but you don't really respect it since you are at +5 while he is at -5, he can't exactly win in this scenario of attack wars.

You probably need a bit more adjusting with recognizing Hayate's attack strings and animations for recovery reads along with knowing when to throw punish. Another thing to note is when Hayate jumps over you with that throw, he's at advantage but only a few moves is guaranteed from there. 3K if I remember correctly, isn't guaranteed from after that throw on a back turned opponent.

Last edited:

CrudeRaven

From the looks of things, most of the issues in this match situation is Hayate attacking from disadvantage from a few minor poor strings+certain free cancels on block that can be interrupted. Particularly 66P > PP, as well as you blocking PP6PK or 6PK. These two strings are light negative on block and safe but you don't really respect it since you are at +5 while he is at -5, he can't exactly win in this scenario of attack wars.

You probably need a bit more adjusting with recognizing Hayate's attack strings and animations for recovery reads along with knowing when to throw punish. Another thing to note is when Hayate jumps over you with that throw, he's at advantage but only a few move is guaranteed from there. 3K if I remember correctly, isn't guaranteed from after that throw on a back turned opponent.
Thank you so much.. There so many Hayates running around and i cant handle this. Hes such a headache...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD