Sarah vs wake up?

Lulu

How to cross-up with 4h+kh and 66p+k? Like CrazySteady do at evo2015.
Sorry for bad english

You mean How Crazy Steady managed to get behind his opponent ?
I never saw that tournament but Sarah enters her Flamingo stance very quickly if you use :4::H+K::h: once she does that she has a Special Side Step (FL:2:/:8::P+K::h:).... if you do that move just before an opponent attacks you then Sarah can circle all the way behind an opponent.

As for :6::6::P+K:..... thats her Forward Slide.... if you press :4: while shes sliding then she can Parry high and mid Punches..... she can also use this to sneak behind opponents but this only works on "Hold Resistant" Attacks..... I'm sure you've noticed there are some attacks that make your character side step when you try to Hold them..... this applies to parries as well and thats how Sarah can sneak behind her opponent.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific.... I would be able to help more if I actually saw what happened at the Evo Tournament. :(

WAZAAAAA

I saw it, that was GIF worthy. Sarah is dancing.
KP3B6hg.gif

My guess is that it only works when the opponent is placed "horizontally" just like in the clip, because the Sarah has less space that she needs to "jump" that way.
I don't play Sarah, but I say this because that's what I usually do to make Hayabusa's 9P "cross-up" more reliable, pretty much the same concept.

Last edited:

Lulu

I saw it, that was GIF worthy. Sarah is dancing.
KP3B6hg.gif

My guess is that it only works when the opponent is placed "horizontally" just like in the clip, because the Sarah has less space that she needs to "jump" that way.
I don't play Sarah, but I say this because that's what I usually do to make Hayabusa's 9P "cross-up" more reliable, pretty much the same concept.

Damn thats Interesting..... and thanks for The Gif..... I don't thinl I've seen that before.

Lulu

Well nobody is quite sure how it works.... I think it requires specific timing or a specific action on the part of the knocked down opponent.

Set the dummy to perform a mid kick on reaction.... then knock it down and see if it works.

WAZAAAAA

i try it many times but doesnt work
See if this helps:
Try holding 9 (up-forward) for a short time before doing the cross-up, it helps you to get closer and more "horizontal" to your enemy fast, proven by this other video of me hitting a back-turned opponent during a combo: https://u.pomf.is/nnkemo.mp4
It doesn't seem to work very well with Virtua Fighter characters though...

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD