DOA5LR Season Pass 7 & final upcoming DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca Beam

15:30 to 16:00 – Dead or Alive 5: Last Round TGS 2017 Special Broadcast – The development team reports from Tokyo Game Show 2017. In addition to the announcement of the “Designers Challenge 2017” results, there will be new information shared for the first time during this broadcast.
so what was it. it's not the dumb "ayyyyyyyyyy people downloaded core fighters 10 million times" announcement, was it

Macca Beam

just use that kokoro mod rofl
both naotora and mai sucked so i'm not stoked for any more crossovers. VF characters were a-ok though

good to know december's the final dlc. this game needs to be put under for 6 to come out already

Macca Beam

god no, keep unreal engine away from this series. not only does it perform worse than my dead grandmother, art in games made in unreal engine are almost universally crap. sfv looked like dried turd and not soft, t7 looked like glossy turd laced with gold and not soft, gg was the only one without an eye cancer inducing artstyle and it's thanks to it being was stylized to hell and back and once again, it's not soft

KT was capable of building very good engines for themselves. they should continue doing their thing instead of mindlessly jumping on the UE wagon

Sotherius

Team Ninja already have their own current gen engine, as seen with NiOH, they should just tune and use that for DOA 6 (also, it will give really fast loadings, like the series is known for, and not the slow ass loading times of Unreal).

Macca Beam

Team Ninja already have their own current gen engine, as seen with NiOH, they should just tune and use that for DOA 6 (also, it will give really fast loadings, like the series is known for, and not the slow ass loading times of Unreal).
you tell me. t7 can take up to 30 seconds to load a stage. the hell's up with that?
also imagine playing a DOA game where you transition into a different area while watching everything reverse-melt back into existence, with intermittent chokes

Tyaren

Standard Donor
dancing-warriors-mom.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD