Secret moves?

Nightpup

Alpha's special sidestep was 8/2P+K in DOAD, but it was since removed from her playable version.

kilaon3x1

I'm not sure if anyone knows this but alpha also has a backward flip kick which is her fastest and most hurtful 1hit move at 8 Frames. I think dmg is 60 exactly. You must have your back facing you opponent completely and have both feet touching or nearly touching the ground I think. Perform it by press 7K or 7H+K. I havent touched alpha in a while so im not sure if it matches her forward facing 7K or not. I dont think so.

Jaguar360

I'm not sure if anyone knows this but alpha also has a backward flip kick which is her fastest and most hurtful 1hit move at 8 Frames. I think dmg is 60 exactly. You must have your back facing you opponent completely and have both feet touching or nearly touching the ground I think. Perform it by press 7K or 7H+K. I havent touched alpha in a while so im not sure if it matches her forward facing 7K or not. I dont think so.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows about 7K...

kilaon3x1

i know that everyone knows her 7k forward but her back to opponent 7k has dif animation and i have really seen anyone use it. you do a 360 flip upside down

kilaon3x1

like back to opponent lists or anything. it even seems faster then regular 7k forward but im not sure if 7k forward is 8F

Jaguar360

Ah yes that version. It's pretty cool. I've seen a lot of players use it after F.L.O.A.T. p specifically and a few other times. It is a secret move though, so good catch. I apologize for misunderstanding.

Nightpup

Ah yes that version. It's pretty cool. I've seen a lot of players use it after F.L.O.A.T. p specifically and a few other times. It is a secret move though, so good catch. I apologize for misunderstanding.
It's not secret at all. It's in her move list.

synce

Not sure when this happened but it looks like TN patched out AI Alpha's teleport and sidestep... those used to be her only methods of movement but now she just dashes forward. And there goes my hope of those moves ever getting patched IN for playable Alpha :/

Tenren

the AI still has teleport, she just doesn't use it as much, If you get her near the wall and do not push any buttons she will teleport no matter what. A first I thought she was holding on me but then realized I wasn't pushing any thing. Just walking towards her will make her teleport. Also the AI seem to be dumbed down a lot. If you start to turtle her she tends to just sit there for 20-30 secs. Even if you have the life lead.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
BT7K is in her move list, but it's not in her command training... so I guess it's semi-hidden.

synce

?? I can do it just fine, just 4K4 and 7K once she's on the floor... Although it would be nice if you could cancel the FLT into BT (say maybe with 4H). A legit BT 7K/4P mixup would finally give her a NH mid P launcher. I have an idea for a BT throw as well >:}

Nightpup

?? I can do it just fine, just 4K4 and 7K once she's on the floor... Although it would be nice if you could cancel the FLT into BT (say maybe with 4H). A legit BT 7K/4P mixup would finally give her a NH mid P launcher. I have an idea for a BT throw as well >:}
I still don't get why she's not allowed to teleport out of FLT. Hayabusa can do it. Hayate can do it. Let Alpha do it ;-;

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD