DOA5LR Seeking Helena trainer on ps4

AngelOfZephyrus

Although ive had a little training with her ihave a difficult time keeping pressure and creating mixups with helena so i made this thread calling out to an helena master to train me hands on and be dedicated

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm sure someone would help you within the thread upcoming posts, though just to be on the safe side, you should try to find usage of moves that Helena players go for as their go-to needs. Watching tournament videos or videos from Youtube from those consistent players can help you somewhat, and then you can develop a plan for it while absorbing those moves into your hands and when to use them.

Honestly, people may tell you where to begin and what to use but this is solely based on your end. Hope someone will help you (which I'm sure someone will since she's not at all a rare character).

AngelOfZephyrus

I'm sure someone would help you within the thread upcoming posts, though just to be on the safe side, you should try to find usage of moves that Helena players go for as their go-to needs. Watching tournament videos or videos from Youtube from those consistent players can help you somewhat, and then you can develop a plan for it while absorbing those moves into your hands and when to use them.

Honestly, people may tell you where to begin and what to use but this is solely based on your end. Hope someone will help you (which I'm sure someone will since she's not at all a rare character).
Thanks man i appreciate it

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD