Senko Izuna is...

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Well, I mean, if you see the message, you're probably not gonna hit the button in time. Just keep messing around with it until you have it in your muscle memory.

Brute

Standard Donor
Honestly, I would ignore the "Combo Throw" prompts. They never help me or seem accurate for the Izunas.
I find that in the case of the Otoshi, after doing the first two inputs I generally make two full 360 rotations before hitting the T button.

Shoho's weird. I actually mastered the Shoho back before I ever used the throw or hold variants, and have generally found it the easiest to perform. Recently, however, this hasn't been the case. I think I'm just going through a bad spell, but sometimes I'll drop it, and it feels like I should have gotten it (of course, this is online). Then I'll do the same thing ten times in practice, and it'll work every time. It's really beginning to irritate me because I never had this problem before, and now that it's here, I don't know how to fix it. Hopefully, just giving it some time will set me back on track.

UpSideDownGRUNT

For the Shoho, I always spin the stick when entering PP then press T after Hayabusa finishes the second punch usually always comes out that way I find. Unless it's laggy then I just spin the stick and mash T like a madman lol.

djcaveslave

I guess I could share a little trick that helps me with these tricky advanced counters... First of all you want some space from your opponent so its like you're walking into their high punch, then you only need to press 7p instead of having to worry about squeezing that pesky 6 in. I noticed I was failing the first part of the combo after the counter a lot, so he wouldn't teleport to them after the launch. I fixed this by starting the rotation input at 2 (on ps4, xbox one you might want to start at 1 due to the longer thumb sticks). After he does the first teleport you will have a short window to press hold and finish the last part of the combo. You can pretty much mash hold during this window but after doing it a few times you will catch on to the timing and won't have to rely on mashing hold. That's about all I've got, I hope this trick will help a gamer in need out there! Just one small side note, If you're doing the mid punch hold Izuna I would definitely suggest starting the rotation at 1 regardless of which console you use to avoid failing the combo input.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD