Senran Kagura Series

P2p1mbs

It says a lot about how dead this series is when the only news coming out are just crossovers :(.

Game ffotage looks like it Action unleashed with SK characters (or estival versus with Neptunia enemies). Also its on PS4 so its going to be "censored" :rolleyes:.

Kasumi-Phase-X

It says a lot about how dead this series is when the only news coming out are just crossovers :(.

Game ffotage looks like it Action unleashed with SK characters (or estival versus with Neptunia enemies). Also its on PS4 so its going to be "censored" :rolleyes:.

The series was dead when Kenichiro Takaki left Marvelous, along with no progress going on with Senran Kagura 7even, and worst there is no Steam or Nintendo Switch for Senran Kagura 7even (or this game crossing over with Neptunia).

P2p1mbs

The series was dead when Kenichiro Takaki left Marvelous, along with no progress going on with Senran Kagura 7even, and worst there is no Steam or Nintendo Switch for Senran Kagura 7even (or this game crossing over with Neptunia).

I tried playing Jet girls last year just to use the SK characters (who are highly overpriced) and even that game was a disappointment; boring characters and uninteresting gameplay. The dev team has really lost their touch. These crossover games are likely the last we will see of the SK girls in games...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I tried playing Jet girls last year just to use the SK characters (who are highly overpriced) and even that game was a disappointment; boring characters and uninteresting gameplay. The dev team has really lost their touch. These crossover games are likely the last we will see of the SK girls in games...
I hope SK can partner with KT to make SK at least a fighting game, that would be so good imo since the PvP was so bad with the original beat em up formula

Kasumi-Phase-X

From what I remember about Kandagawa Jet Girls is it was on PS4 which was enough for Me to not waste money on any Playstation products, and all their fan service is over at the anime brand. The only reason your not enjoying that game is because the development team didn't enjoy developing this game.

As long as SK is still on Playstation Platform, SK future is going to be very dark for them.

I hope SK can partner with KT to make SK at least a fighting game, that would be so good imo since the PvP was so bad with the original beat em up formula

It depends if KT tends to make fighting games, since majority of their games with third party products have mainly been action games and the one time there was a fighting game it was Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.

P2p1mbs

Seems unlikely for KT to work on a SK fighting game when they care so little for DOA :( . There's the Last Round SK costumes at least....

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I mean, this is what happens when you pick the cheap "alternative" route for guests.

If you want guest to remain for SK, pick the option where they are released raw from the get-go coded, buying the physical version with all the content together (or sometimes on the rare moments of digital full bundles), or with no expiration date and window time (which is entirely possible by the way, but expensive depending on the game and company behind it).

You can set up a time period with a licensed agreement to that time period. It can be 3 years, 5 years, 20 years, or up to life time. It's a lot cheaper for smaller time periods and make big bucks in the end because it bursts in while the content is fresh and new, and when a game gets old that particular content won't sell as much because it's old now, so it's the perfect time for the content to expire as there is no selling point on keeping the content up. It's why it's more effective for the cheaper route with the smallest time period. The longer lasting contracts-up to life is more effective to games that have a massive amount of people playing it that is heavily supported for years.

Last edited:

inochinagi

Standard Donor
I'm surprised they're even attempting to celebrate when the series is in the state it's in. I can't see how this series can be anything other than dead or a zombie now. If the creator of the series no longer wanted to take chances with the series why would the publisher want to take risks? If they decide to make a new game, most fans will complain that its not as good as it could have been and it'll effect sales too. With Takaki gone we'll probably never see anything like the original game or SK2 ever again, just the DLC-fests that we'd been seeing in the later years of the series. I think they're just gonna milk the popular characters for whatever money they can make them and that's all. With a series that started on a Nintendo platform like 3DS, it's sad that being difficult to develop for PS anymore is such a big deal for the series.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD