Senran Kagura Series

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I don't know much about this stuff okay but if Ryobi is a sadist and Ryona is a masochist isn't that kind of...incesty? ew. ew. ew.

I love Miyabi she's like edgy badass but isn't afraid to show a soft side. Although her outfit is kinda meh.

chapstick that dialogue was wonderful please become a writer of senran kagura

Jadeinchains

I did not like either one at all. In this game they were basically like

Ryobi: dumb bitch
Ryona: uNNhhH I'm gonna squart
Ryoki: oh hey guys it's your dead sister you have limited time with until the watergun game where I'm still around for some reason
Ryobi: y'all mind if I take this entire story mode to admit why I'm acting cold? btw Ryona you're stupid
Ryona: unHHNHH

Highlights in the story for me were Miyabi reuniting with her mom and getting to relive a bit of the childhood that was taken from her and the Mikaruga sisters' story about Kagura

Best dumb character writing I've seen on this site in... weeks. Masterful. 10/10 New York Times.

P2p1mbs

Since my xbone decided to take almost 2 HOURS trying to download and install a 450 mb(:mad::mad::mad:) update, I just spent the time finishing up the hebijo story for bust and am really disappointed; the 2 storylines are supposed to be the same story from different perspectives but there are so many major contradictions that it becomes confusing, the anime merged the 2 stories much better since it even managed to add Rin and Daidoji's backstories into the plot. Even worst is the fact that the game made me play thru the entire final chapter in one playthru with the "final" level being a combination of several basic corridor fights as Homura followed by a boss fight with the other 4 hebijo/crimson girls AND THEN the game makes me fight Rin with each of the 5 girls in one try (lose once with any girl and instant fail) :mad:! I have never been this frustrated in finishing a game before, I had to stop or else I may have thrown my 3ds out the window out of anger.

Juihau

the 2 storylines are supposed to be the same story from different perspectives but there are so many major contradictions that it becomes confusing,
No, they're pretty clearly completely different stories from the get go... Hanzo's story goes into Deep Crimson and Hebijo's story goes to SV and onward.

Banana56

New card even set

DA1GIhZXoAAhkT9

DA1GJAZXUAAqSsJ

DA1GSY7XcAAOjqs

DA1GS_dW0AATLis

Jadeinchains

Tsubame's black dress is actually really nice besides the obvious upskirt lol! Confused why she's wesring a belly dancer outfit in the middle of the street though.

And lol at Hisui head to toe formal and glamorous but still with a plaster on her nose.

Seriously though I'm actually really liking these cards!

Brute

Standard Donor
Yozakura, Yumi, Yomi and Ryoki are all tied at the bottom for me. I can understand why someone would find Ryona and Ryobi more annoying, but at least they're memorable enough to be annoying. The other four are astoundingly basic bitches. They probably all have instragram accounts.

Hanabi's sister, the drummer, has fun gameplay but I don't like HER.
you know damn good and well it's just because I like the tomboy types lol. I'm not into hyperfeminine girls.
Renka hates being feminine and wearing feminine things, but I guess she's not edgy enough for you to like.

Jadeinchains

I mean to be fair the girl says she hates feminine things while wearing heels and a mini skirt while her hairs in pigtails... It doesn't mean much after that.

And in terms of worst girl or generally annoying ones? Yomi and Imu are up there. Though Imu is pretty much just boring.

Argentus

I mean to be fair the girl says she hates feminine things while wearing heels and a mini skirt while her hairs in pigtails... It doesn't mean much after that.

And in terms of worst girl or generally annoying ones? Yomi and Imu are up there. Though Imu is pretty much just boring.

Her gameplay is actually pretty solid, especially her multiple dashes. But her actual CHARACTER is just a whole lotta nah.

Banana56

Btw assuming they'll all be in the game, which NW team are you most and least looking forward to in SK7

New Hanzo
New Hebijo
Milky Pop (idol team)
Arc Angels (rock team)
Maisen (foreign girls)
Shinozuka (hobby girls)
Sakigei (instrument girls)
Metropolitan (elite girls)
Touno Tengu (animal based girls)
Zodiac Guiding (zodiac based girls)
Senki Shu (powerful evil girls)

For me

Most looking forward to:
Maisen - I'd love to see how they grow accustomed to Japan and how their cultures show
XbL3Vae_d.jpg

Least looking forward to:
Metropolitan - I like them a lot, but background wise they come off as as Hebijo 2.0 with their elite/ideal concept. But still really like them
gWKeWLN_d.jpg

--------

I think Renka dislikes more girly/cute stuff as oppose to everything feminine. Tbh I was confused on it too originally based off her appearance not being so tomboyish. Than again she does have a very rowdy personality

Imu is kinda one of those characters I don't really look at but could have some funny parts. Such as her rivalry with Hikage and how frustrated she gets when not taken seriously by her

I must say personality wise Kafuru is my favorite character. She always call others out on the foolish stuff they do lol

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

That's a hard question for me because I have likes and dislikes from every group, including the ones in the current game series, for example I'm interested in Ramaru, Kisaragi and Kanzaki but not Kochou or Chihaya , Ageha and Matsuri but not Yoshimitsu, Tsubame and Meimei etc.

edit: Kisaragi is 17? She looks older than Miyabi, Imu and Rin!
that card of katsuragi hugging hikage is so adorable but i still ship her with haruka more

Brute

Standard Donor
Re Renka: I think part of it also has to do with differences JP/Western "femininity." In America, for example, whearing a skirt or tights would be seen as feminine, whereas in Japan it's rather neutral, since women are forced to wear those legally in schools.

edit: Kisaragi is 17? She looks older than Miyabi, Imu and Rin!
They all have animu face, meaning they can all be anywhere from 10-40.

Banana56

Senran Kagura Chibi Icons, Rival teams are across each other

DA5iM0QUIAE-hmm

Hanzo - Homura's Crimson Squad
Gessen - Hebijo
New Hanzo - New Hebijo
Milky Pop - Arc Angels
Sakigei - Shinozuka
Maisen - Metropolitan
Touno Tengu - Zodiac Guiding
Kagura Squad - Senki Shu
Other

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Aww that's adorable! I know that the main characters already had those little chibi faces but I'd never seen the Maisen girls ones or anything so that's cool that they're here now!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD