Senran Kagura Series

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I had a dream where I went onto youtube and saw 'SENRAN KAGURA X DOA CROSSOVER TEASER TRAILER'
Surprisingly the males were in too, but there were some male SK characters for some reason (one was a big lumberjack guy, the rest were typical bishonen and shotas, and also the male characters like joke guy, old guy and party guy from pech bech splesh) and you could switch from sk graphics to DOA graphics. some of the DOA characters (mostly the males) acted extremely OOC especially in the changing room section and I got spooked. there were also like character-specific aerial waves (like say ryona and ryobi had different animation for their aerial wave). and katsuragi chased everyone. E V E R Y O N E.
finishers worked on everyone. EVERYONEIDFGJDFIOGJD

then i woke up

scariest nightmare 2017.

Jadeinchains

A new event for new wave is happening, It seems to be a football/sports type event.

Also whoever made the girls uniforms is apparently really shit at their job cause they're all ripping apart.

download.jpg

Ageha_UR.jpg

Woohoo Ageha got a card! :D #prayforageha though... When your clothes disintegrate from kicking a ball.

Kanzaki_UR.jpg

Kagura_LR_1.jpg

There's a bunch more but I'll just post these so that it's not to many pictures in one post.

P2p1mbs

I usually save my harddrive space or downloading DOA images but these are making me want to set space for SK now:

cce.jpg

f13.jpg

from

Out of boredom, I finally got around to trying to finish the last crimson/hebijo missions in burst and after several tries, I FINALLY managed to beat Daidoji using Rin and just relying on Rin's overpowered level 2 ninpo. Even then, it was a highly unfair fight and I cant imagine beating the stage with any other character. I didnt even get any new titles or images for finishing all the missions. Totally unsatisfying...

I also decided to try out Murasame again and am surprised at how useful his heavy attack is, it has a large area of effect so I just kept using it to beat several Yoma's nest stages. His lack of transformation is definitely a disadvantage and as usefull as it is that he has a lot of moves that leave him invunerable, I'm pretty sure the only reason I got as far as I did in the stages was because I gave him a health regen upgrade. Not really interested in trying hims out some more though, I would rather play the hipster dlc some more.

Banana56

I really hope all of the New Wave girls make it in SK7. We know 5 teams will make it (New Hanzo, New Hebijo, Touno Tengu, Zodiac Guiding, Arc Angels) and considering there is the Arc Angels, Milky Pop will likely make it too

So that'll leave 5 other teams left leaving a total of 16 teams which should mean SK7 could get 80 girls + 5 (Daidouji, Rin, Ryoki, Jasmine, Sayuri)

That's a lot :eek::eek:

Btw I think I finally decided on my fav New Wave girl. Which is

Josui, I like her

latest

CkQYPgxWYAAQOs6.jpg

latest

P2p1mbs

This is quite possibly the best let's play of any SK game I have ever seen:

Also, watch this compilation of the opening animations of the series and note the significant change in tone from serious to comedic starting after shinovi versus. I am surprised at how quickly the series focus changed even if the serious games still had a lot of humour.

Jadeinchains

I'll be honest it's taking PBS so long to come west side that my hypes dropped significantly, I need a character dlc reveal of Matsuri or Ageha etc to get me hyped again. Are they even still making dlc for PBS?

Not to mention SK7 which I'm actually still really excited to see more about if it's going to be the return to Yomi fighting serious stuff that I missed out on since I've only played EV.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'll be honest it's taking PBS so long to come west side that my hypes dropped significantly, I need a character dlc reveal of Matsuri or Ageha etc to get me hyped again. Are they even still making dlc for PBS?

Not to mention SK7 which I'm actually still really excited to see more about if it's going to be the return to Yomi fighting serious stuff that I missed out on since I've only played EV.
It seems Ikketousen was the last character set as of now. Not even costume dlc has released since.

PBS is close though, Summer 2017 is here we just need Marvellous! Europe and Xseed to officially announce a release date which might be late August as I posted earlier.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD