Senran Kagura Series

Brute

Standard Donor
I thought these games were developed by Tamsoft, not "Honey∞Parade."

And I thought the next in line was supposed to be SK7?

Banana56

DErJXZQUIAAm8XI

DErJXZKUQAADWIz

DErJXZHUQAAXf1r

I thought these games were developed by Tamsoft, not "Honey∞Parade."

And I thought the next in line was supposed to be SK7?

The dev of the game opened a new studio called Honey∞Parade not to long ago

SK7 will be the next relevant series(should be officially revealed between now and 2 months from now). The other series like the Nintendo Switch game and this new one should be spinoffs

Jadeinchains

I know lol good thing too since she's my favorite. She's really getting a lot of cards now a days! :D That card's pretty crazy she got too. XD Hope she get's more popular though! :)

P2p1mbs

I got a PS4 last friday and spent most of the weekend playing estival versus and for the first time in YEARS I had to force myself to stop playing just so I can do other things like eat and sleep. It took a bit of time for me to get used to the difference in gameplay between this and burst and deep crimson but I am really enjoying the game so far. My main complaint so far is that just like burst and deep crimson, there are some chapters in the story that just keeps going on when I just want to move on to the next story point.

I do like the fact that unlike those games, at least in the main story mode, characters I get to play later in the story are leveled up so I dont start a mission later in the story with a level 1 character. Ill save up to buy the dlc characters later on and maybe some dlc missions later on.

LarsMasters

Hopefully they'll add an SK character to this game

Not to mention Arcana Heart, DBFCI & DOA5LR/NG3RE should be in as well since:
*ArcSys published Arcana Heart 3 consoles & had interview w/ Bururaiji
*French Bread/Ecole gets help from ArcSys on mostly HD spritings
*ArcSys collab costumes consist from Guilty Gear & BlazBlue

P2p1mbs

I got some of the dlc characters (Kagura, Naraku, Ayame and Ayane) but I cant find the special dlc missions in the store, are they no longer available or do you buy those somewhere else?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

For the missions, I connected my ps4 to my account through settings, went on the store on PC, bought the dlc, then when purchased went to my recently purchased thingy and downloaded to my ps4.

P2p1mbs

For the missions, I connected my ps4 to my account through settings, went on the store on PC, bought the dlc, then when purchased went to my recently purchased thingy and downloaded to my ps4.

Ok, ill try that out once I buy more store credits but why would they not make the missions available from the store directly?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Idk bout you, but I can't access the PS Store whilst ingame (not just senran kagura, like every game), like it will just give me errors, and I can't buy any DLC on the PS4, I've always purchased digital content on PC and downloaded it to PS4

miyodarius

Every time I come to this forum, I see these Pictures (looks like collection cards) posted here. Do they mean something, are they in the new Senran game? Or are they just something cool to look at?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD