Senran Kagura Series

Juihau

Like yeah she's known for sticking her tongue out but it usually makes sense, like she's licking the blade or something. Well, as much sense as that can make.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

0accac16ad.png

3e3cc6ab04.png

8f23cb929c.png

bd22e8e298.png

0eab8f9430.png

a13f9e8738.png

Argentus

I have no idea what you're talking about.

0accac16ad.png

3e3cc6ab04.png

8f23cb929c.png

bd22e8e298.png

0eab8f9430.png

a13f9e8738.png

Point taken. I never watched the anime, just the games and cards.

I think it's just the way it's drawn in that one pic, I guess. It doesn't give that "Snake flicking its tongue" image that the others do.

Jadeinchains

I guess these are new trailers that are coming out for the English version of the game?

Also what?! There's a sniper weapon in this game?
c7f.gif

How did this evade me for so long? Well I know what weapon I'm going with now. I can clock a weave from across a county bitch!

P2p1mbs

Since there was never an announcement of a full asian release outside of japan, I'll have to check stores to see if if they will sell either the american or european versions of the game. Since I already have an american psn account for buying dlcs for estival, I hope its american.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I guess these are new trailers that are coming out for the English version of the game?

c7f.gif

How did this evade me for so long? Well I know what weapon I'm going with now. I can clock a weave from across a county bitch!
Just 8 more days and the Europeans here will be getting wet!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Doesn't it come out a little less than 2 weeks for you, You have a little while at least. :p

Oh my... I'm actually hyped for it though. :p
I think so but it doesn't matter to me XD I had to wait last time I got EV and I do have other stuff to play until it releases and I have to get last minute dlc money for the extra stuff

Mayor-Of-Mustard

c7f.gif

talking about Shiki...I am actually surprised she's more popular than Hibari. I guess even japanese fans are weirded out from such an innocent female being in an ecchi game series.
I have to make sure we go to church Sunday so I can get PBS money >.> mom still has yet to pay me back my $65
not sure if jesus will praise you or disown you for buying PBS with church money.
if i was jesus i'd praise ngl.
and Fight of Gods. it looks so crap but i want to play et

Jadeinchains

talking about Shiki...I am actually surprised she's more popular than Hibari. I guess even japanese fans are weirded out from such an innocent female being in an ecchi game series.

not sure if jesus will praise you or disown you for buying PBS with church money.

Yeah Hibari sure is something, I like Shiki a lot more anyway, In fact I might like Shiki the most out of all the Gessen girls?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Oh I mean a lady is supposed to give me a check for graduation XD ironically she goes to my church XD

Jadeinchains

Omg! XD Do you want to know the real Tea? I forgot their names and thought that Hibari was Minori. :x ... Shiki is better than them both though to be honest.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD