Senran Kagura Series

Chapstick

giphy.gif

Well I don’t need it then lol

Chapstick

@Jadeinchains how much is the awakened leaders pack on the EU psn store?

I saw this on gamefaqs but I have no clue what region it’s from, it couldn’t possibly be that expensive...could it? Some other stuff looks about the same price it would be here (like the hairstyle set) which makes me worried lol

SUpYtmO.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

Costumes are £0.79 single/£3.29(same for Hairstyles and Weapons) for the set, Characters are £3.29 each or £9.49 for the set. Week 1 bundle with everything is £44.99(around $60)the price of the game on PSN lol

Banana56

New cards

Midevent
44219.jpg
44218.jpg
44217.jpg
44220.jpg

Wedding
44637.jpg
44641.jpeg
44636.jpeg
44643.jpg
44640.jpg
44638.jpg
44642.jpg
44633.jpg
44635.jpg
44634.jpg
44639.jpg

New event
45125.jpg

45114.jpg
45126.jpg
45118.jpg
45113.jpg
45121.jpg
45123.jpg
45115.jpg
45122.jpg
45120.jpg
45117.jpg
45119.jpg
45124.jpg
45127.jpg
45116.jpg

New mid event cards

45803.jpg
45804.jpg

One of the preorder card packs show Yuyaki + Asuka, when it's usually Asuka + Yumi or Asuka + Homura

Could be another hint at Yuyaki being the new main protagonist starting from 7even

DH2V9e8U0AAO195

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

I'm so fucking mad I'm the only one who won't have the game day one! God, this is why I hate lending fucking money

I can't get the game yet also. I don't even know when it will be available where I live or if it even will. Hopefully I can get it this weekend but its not sure.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I can't get the game yet also. I don't even know when it will be available where I live or if it even will. Hopefully I can get it this weekend but its not sure.
Hopefully I'll be able to get it this coming week. The people at this job place FINALLY saw my application so on Tuesday if I get the job I can probably buy it myself and use the 65 my mom owes me and the extra I'll get for other games

HajinMonSect

Why don't you just get it digitally? You can easily make any foreign psn account and download it. Make an US one, I'll give you a fake address.

P2p1mbs

Why don't you just get it digitally? You can easily make any foreign psn account and download it. Make an US one, I'll give you a fake address.

Thanks but I already have an American psn account (to buy dlcs for my americen copies of last round and estival versus) and can easily buy the game digitally but I personally prefer having a physical game. It's probably cheaper that way and buying digital means I won't be able to get any special edition bonuses. There is still a very good chance of the american version releasing here since stores in my country sell both asian and american versions of games (all my other senran kagura games are american version).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thanks but I already have an American psn account (to buy dlcs for my americen copies of last round and estival versus) and can easily buy the game digitally but I personally prefer having a physical game. It's probably cheaper that way and buying digital means I won't be able to get any special edition bonuses. There is still a very good chance of the american version releasing here since stores in my country sell both asian and american versions of games (all my other senran kagura games are american version).
The digital version has a version that's like deluxe in US, but I'm only getting the standard edition since its only 50 dollars XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

One of the preorder card packs show Yuyaki + Asuka, when it's usually Asuka + Yumi or Asuka + Homura

Could be another hint at Yuyaki being the new main protagonist starting from 7even

DH2V9e8U0AAO195
Yuuyaki's too timid to be a major villain, it's probably just because its a special card pack.
Never mind, I read that last part wrong lol

It still bugs me that in artwork Naruku has blatantly green hair but in the game its a vaguely green tinted blonde.... Also Leo's voice is waaaay deeper than I expected it to be.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I'm a bit disappointed there's no Ryona -_-

tenor.gif

Also I've finished the story and the special missions of PBS, Personally I really enjoyed the game, The story is still silly for sure but to me it's more serious in places than ev got and I actually felt like the characters were moving on in what they wanted to do. I can't say much though or I'd be spoiling it. I have the final two tournaments to do but they're really hard so I'll keep trying. Unsurprisingly my main character is Yuyaki. I've got her to level 8 right now ( Level 10 is highest right? ) and my main weapon is actually the duel hangguns which are really good.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD