Senran Kagura Series

P2p1mbs

Katsuragi's theme is enough to sell the game for me :) (I actually have the theme playing thru my 3ds as i type this).

Ok gotcha!! :-D I think also @Juihau plays too to we can triple size that! XD

I play in the morning local time since my work schedule lines up with european working hours and i assume that means i line up to evening for america which is probably why i get so many games at that time but not during evening locally.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Katsuragi's theme is enough to sell the game for me :) (I actually have the theme playing thru my 3ds as i type this).

I play in the morning local time since my work schedule lines up with european working hours and i assume that means i line up to evening for america which is probably why i get so many games at that time but not during evening locally.
Yeah that's about evening my time which is coincidentally when I play games online/ do special game events missions XD

Banana56

Ashiya :cool:

s-l500.jpg

----

Hope they start revealing more on SK7even, even small details would suffice. There doesn't seem to be anything actually new from Re:newal so updates have been slow for that game

Banana56

I could see Sekkou & Gekkou in the same position as Ayame, Soji, and Bashou are currently in

Maybe the rest of the Gessen middle schoolers will be revealed in SK7even

Wonder where Fubuki resides tho

UpSideDownGRUNT

Sonico is getting fixed in Europe next week, so anyone who bought her set before it was taken down will get the other items for free when the fixed Sonico set arrives next Tuesday.

Banana56

Hanzo Girls new trailer

Senran Kagura's factions put together

DNZgZPeWsAAmGxw

DNZgZUIXkAAWWw7

Hanzo - Hebijo
Independent - Mikagura
Touhno Tengu - Maisen
Senki Shu

Gessen - Homura Crimson Squad
Zodiac Guiding - Milky Pop
Arc Angels - Sakigei
Shinozuka - Hakuoh

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

Well that trailer sucked. You could have told me that it was for Estival Versus and I wouldn't have known otherwise. Literally 100% recycled content, even down to the anime scenes and splash art.

Almost everything shown in this game so far is recycled material. I think the only thing I seen that wasnt in estival versus was the brief look at the Hanzo school hallway stage (a common environment used the burst story modes) and the giant fat schoolgirl enemy which is likely just this game's version of estival's giant goat enemy. Also "new" is Homura's original transformation outfit which is just the Hebijo uniform with her armguards from her current transformation outfit.

I hope they at least made Homura and Asuka's ultimate transformation separated from their usual form rather than a temporary ability like in estival.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

It's a filler game to tide people over until 7even plus it let's newer none 3DS owning fans like myself play the first game.

But even so it IS a little cheap that its just EV with Hebijo era Crimson Squad and no Gessen/New Hebijo

Jadeinchains

....So I've never played Burst so I'm interested in this remake because of that so that I can play it but I am seeing a lot of reused things from EV... Although like Grunt is saying this does seem to be a filler game until SK7 comes out so I guess that's why it's reusing stuff, Still...could they have not made more original things for this game. I don't know much about Burst though so I don't know what areas or enemies were in that?

SK7 though since it's a main game and I'm guessing going to be bigger since it's been a while I really hope Is just new. Like new enemies, Locations, character models etc.

Banana56

Yeah nothing is really new about SK Re;newal. It's just Estival Versus with Burst Story & like 2 Shinovi Versus environments

But the game is indeed a filler game attracted to those who don't own a 3ds to play the original Burst

The main focus is on SK7even. I assume we'll star getting news on it either late this year or early next year. If it's as big of a project as they say it is, it'll definitely be starting to reveal more of it before SK Re;newal release

Juihau

That wasn't a trailer for Reburst... I mean, I can't be the only one who noticed it doesn't actually say Burst Re:Newal anywhere in the video, title, or description, right?

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
That wasn't a trailer for Reburst... I mean, I can't be the only one who noticed it doesn't actually say Burst Re:Newal anywhere in the video, title, or description, right?
Well, I can't read Japanese.

Sometimes they write shit in English. Sometimes they don't.
ex: "Kagura Special" and "A.R.C.Angels" vs everything else

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD